Home Buying in Houston>Question Details

Allstar, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

Looking for an investor friendly real estate agent

Asked by Allstar, Houston, TX Mon Mar 26, 2012

Need an investor friendly real estate agent who is familar with the Houston area. I am a local real estate investor looking for a new real estate agent.

Requirements:
- Pull comparable sales / rental rates from MLS
- Have access to properties / availablity to show properties
- Availablity to submit offers to individuals, banks, short sales, and HUD
- Identify the current inventory in X neighborhood as well as months of inventory to sell
- BIG PLUS: Access to pre-foreclosure / short sale listings / off MLS deals

I am a cash buyer, and can typically close on these homes with-in 7 business days. If you think you've got what it takes, respond back and I will email you my criteria. If you can find it, we can start looking right away. I am looking to purchase 5-6 homes within the next 6-12 months.

Answers

19
Randy Bui’s answer
I noticed that you posted this last March-- are you still looking for investment property in Houston? My name is Randy, and I am a licensed real estate agent at New Western Acquisitions. I have a team of a dozen guys-- all they do is drive around Houston to make offers and place bids-- they also use MLS, short sales, REOs, etc. You do not have to pay a commission, and you do not have to place any bids or offers (all of our homes are deeply discounted, and acquired on a first-come, first serve basis). We also give you the estimated repair needs, and we run comps for you to justify each property's ARV. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience-- randy.bui@newwestern.com, (972) 800-9863. I would like to learn about your investing criteria.

Randy
You should look at buying investment property in Louisiana!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 22, 2012
I know this is a post looking for a real estate agent. But if you would like to buy some wholesale properties, I may be able to help you. Check us out at http://onepagerapp.com/no36 if you are interested in buying 20%-40% below retail.

Kalen
From the looks of the responses to your post, one would have to believe that real estate professionals are a pretty friendly group, when it comes to investors.
I would love to help you find any properties that you may need. Please feel free to contact me @ 832-239-2475

Mirna Johnson
RE/MAX Cityview
(832) 239-2475
Here is a directory of investor friendly real estate agent. Thought it might help.
I will be happy to assist. Please feel free to contact me.

mjohnsonhomesales@gmail.com

Mirna Johnson
RE/MAX CityView.
I work with a few investors now, and I have learn alot of the investor habits and trends I have access to non-mls destress properties since I market to these homeowners to try to sale there home before they lose it wouldnt it be a great partnership if I had a cash buyer to take with me. My target area is Katy,Cypress,Copperfield and All of area 8 which is highway 6 from to beltway 8 and clay to 290 I also target highend properties in that are in pre-forcloser. I have a fannie mae and chase account and my office also has an Hud account none are currently friendly to investors but that will soon change.

Cedric McGrew
832-541-7744
cedric@cedricmcgrew.com
Friendly, investor friendly, and an excellent numbers guy; what a deal! If its on the north side (generally in-and-around 77070, 77379, 77069, 77429 and much of 77388, 77375, and 77375), I can help. I'd be happy to talk with you about your plans. You just missed an excellent one that was snapped up. I know of decent one that will be available in the next few months & I'm always looking.
I would welcome the opportunity to review your criteria in more detail. I am a real estate broker who specializes in the Spring Branch, Northwest/Cypress, and Katy areas. What areas of town are you focusing on?

Thanks for the privilege,

Sharon Fritsche, Broker
Step By Step Real Estate, LLC
http://www.StepByStep.pro
Sharon@StepByStep.pro
My name is Daniel DeMitri, I am the broker and owner of Premier Properties Realty & Management. My real estate business consist of about 70% investors for single family, multifamily and commercial. I also run a management company to assist my clients by taking the daily stress off the investor and let my clients enjoy building a profitable portfolio. I have been a broker and owner for the past 11 or so years and before that I worked for several years working for large investment and management companies running and training the managers and employees over all daily operations. I work about seventy percent the time in Houston and surrounding areas an the other time in Austin and the surrounding areas. I would be happy to email you all my info, background and experience as well as the services as in research, spreadsheets I prepare, ect. I offer my clients. Please email me at Daniel@pmrproperties.com and I will email you back all my information.
I may be your person. I am an investor/Realtor® with over 35 years experience in greater Houston area. I have access to HAR.com member site. I use only the best secure lock box. (Supra) Have access to foreclosures. Contact me @281-352-4760 or rayfosterrealtor@gmail.com
I have extensive experiance with investors and foreclosures. Check out my website. If you care to send me your criteria for what exactly you are looking, please feel free to do so!
If you're looking in the city - I can help. I was a property manager before I got my Realtors' license. Look forward to hearing from you!

Peggy O'Neill
oneillpegg@gmail.com
713-203-9140
Hello Allstar,

What area of Houston are you looking for? I work with investors in the NW/Far NW Harris county and SW Montgomery county areas (including The Woodlands, Spring, Tomball, Magnolia, Cypress, Veterans Memorial, etc.). I am also a HUD registered broker. I look forward to meeting with you.

David Swallow, ABR, TAHS
E-mail:David@SwallowInternationalRealty.com
I'm richelle. I believe I can fit your criteria. Please contact me via email at rmtheilen@yahoo.com We can proceed quickly
Happy to take a look at your criteria.

email: lacinda.homfeld@gmail.com

Lacinda Homfeld
H & Co. Real Estate
Hello ...

Thank you for listing your criteria ... it's a great help. I'm quite familiar with the components of locating, purchasing, listing and selling investment property. My wife and I have over 35 years' experience in the Greater Houston market, and have worked with many investors.

All of our transactions are hands-on (i.e. no assistants, receptionists or other subordinates ... you call, text or e-mail, you get us). What our clients find particularly favorable is the fact that we are not bound by the policies of a national flag ... we're free to make our own arrangments, and tailor them to a particular client and transaction.

I'm certain that we can establish a mutually beneficial reationship, and look forward to hearing from you.

Regards ...

Al Geffon.
We are investors, looking for an agent to work with. Please contact me at: 281-785-6516, if you are interested in helping us find homes to flip and don't mind making low offers on properties in need of repairs. We are located in Friendswood, TX and prefer properties in the Hobby, Pearland, Pasadena, Galveston areas. Thank you
Flag Wed Jan 22, 2014
Are you a realtor friendly investor? If so maybe we will work well together. I was raised believing in the Midwest work ethic. I work very hard for my clients and earn their business every step of the way. How about a trial run? Cell # 281-798-4100