Bbhatt, Home Buyer in Miami Beach, FL

Looking for an independent real estate agent with excellent knowledge of South Florida from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami South Beach.

Asked by Bbhatt, Miami Beach, FL Sat Mar 12, 2011

We are looking to buy a condo in South Florida between Fort Lauderdale to South Beach Miami. Looking for an independent agent who can guide us regarding this. Interested to know more about bargains, neighborhood, etc. Thank You.

Answers

3
Excellent suggestions already by others.........have you thought more about your needs and desires...schools, new construction vs renovated, size of home, single family home, low rise building, high rise, what activities do you enjoy....golf, tennis, swimming, beach, clubs, restaurants, parks, family lifestyle and neighborhood, churches, social events, arts and museums, quick access to highways and airport and downtown Miami....is this for a permanent home or vacation spot......and think of your budget and monthly carrying costs and taxes.....llots to think about I know....one of the biggest decisions in your life...I specialize in areas from North Bay Village south to South Beach including the Mid Beach area and North Beach.....I have lived in this area for more than 10 years and I love the safe, neighborly atmosphere, the cultural diversity, the nightlife and social events, the variety of restaurants and beautiful parks.....Miami Beach does a great job maintaining lovely city......Please give me a call when you have made some decisions and set some parameters after talking with family and friends and I will be happy to assist you with showing you some properties....I am familiar and regularly show units in buildings along Colllins Ave and South Beach......Good luck and hopefully you choose this great city to live in...you will not be disappointed. Let me know when you plan to be in the area
Roxanne Lyon, Realtor Associate, Miami Beach 305 305-6094
Bbhatt:

What it seems- is that you are looking for an "Exclusive Buyer's Agent" ~ Most all agents are "independent... " Real Estate Agents are by nature, Independent Contractors ~ some real estate professionals work for themselves- as I do. Most realty agents are affiliated with a real estate brokerage firm.

Set your parameters tightly, so that an experienced agent can better help you. If a buyer gave me such a broad request- I would not be able to work with them.

The information that you seek~ can easily be found via the trulia real estate search feature. When you say... Ft. Lauderdale to Miami South Beach... the area is about 75-100 square miles... there are ALL types and sizes of condominiums in that zone. Basically, there is too much inventory to sort through...

Define your parameters, search through the hundreds of agents here on trulia in the ZIP CODES of your choice...

Most agents have a thorough profile so that you can judge the compatibility potential with your buying style.

The link below, may be helpful too......

WATERWAY REALTY, REALTORS
Consider interviewing in person a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best...