Home Buying in Arlington>Question Details

Jams, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

Looking for an approved NACA real estate agent?

Asked by Jams, Dallas, TX Thu Mar 13, 2014

We are in the process of getting approved to purchase through NACA and wanted to being searching for home (Arlington/Mansfield area). As such, we are look for a real estate agent who has some familiarity with working NACA and its nuisances and of course, has been approved through their process. Please let me know if this is you or if you can recommend someone.

I am an approved NACA Real Estate Agent. I work in LA and Orange Counties and currently have several NACA clients that I am working with. I am affiliated with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.

I am very familar with NACA and can take the stress out of your home buying experience!

Please contact me if you are in the process or already approved by NACA.

Bonnie L. Goodpasture
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
(310) 650-4990
Good Morning Jams,

I am a NACA approved agent! Just recently went through the process. Would love the opportunity to earn your business! Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. I look forward to hearing from you!

Make it a Great Day!

Tamika A. Goree
Broker | Owner
The DFW Property Shop
Direct: 972.697.1178
Fax: 972.665.7148
Email: tgoree@thedfwpropertyshop.com
Hello James,

I went through the NACA process and was approved. I am familiar with there process. I would need to double check since I haven't done anything with them for about a year. I will verify that this morning.

Thank you.

Steve Gary
Keller Williams