Home Buying in Morristown>Question Details

Nationview, Home Buyer in Morristown, NY

Looking for an agent, wanting to purchase cottage or waterfront home near canadian border. Clayton, ogdensburg. Must be close to border crossing at

Asked by Nationview, Morristown, NY Sat Jan 28, 2012

Hill island.

Answers

3
I have a beautiful year-round river front home 20 miles north of Alex Bay (just outside of Morristown) Easy slope down to a gorgeous sandy beach. All renovated in 2008 with a chef's kitchen, granite counter tops, hardwood floors, 4 bdrm, 2 bath, with a separate studio/ bdrm. It is a must see! Check it out on Motivatedreality.com.
I have spent the past 6 months looking at a property to purchase and I have met with 9 different realtors in Massena, Ogdensburg and Potsdam and I finally picked one and I am very happy with my decision. Pam Gmyr is an agent for Yelle Realty in Massena and she is great. I also was impressed with Lucy Kassian from Kassian Realty. Pam has been going above and beyond what I expected from a realtor and compared with others I dealt with, I would choose her again and again. Good luck with your search. Hope you find something awesome.
Why not simply contact any local realty offices and interview a few agents, then choose the one you like best; you can also locate some area agents under the find a pro tab. If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.