Home Buying in Boston>Question Details

Kalpi, Both Buyer and Seller in Nashville, TN

Looking for an agent to help us look at one BR condos in Boston this weekend 3/28/14 thru 3/31/14

Asked by Kalpi, Nashville, TN Wed Mar 26, 2014

Helping my daughter buy a one bedroom condo in the 500,000 to 600,000 range. She is interested in the following areas: Backbay, South End, Downtown, North End, Beacon Hill, Allston and Fenway. Serious buyer. Wants to make the most out of our weekend and would like to cover as many properties as possible, including open houses. Thank you.

Hi Kalpi,

I would be more than happy to assist you and your daughter this weekend. The spring market in Boston is in full swing and a great time to buy. Please feel free to reach out to me directly to get started on your Search.

Paul Colleary
Dream Realty
Hi Kalpi,

I'd be happy to assist you and your daughter in finding that perfect piece of property. We specialize in Back Bay, Beacon Hill, South End, Midtown, the North End, and Brookline. Head on over to my firm's blog, and checkout free resources we have for property hunters such as yourselves.

Also, feel free to contact me anytime you have questions - I'd be more than willing to answer them. You can also drop me a message if you only want listings, and I'll gladly send you matching ones we currently have in our database.

Best of luck in your search!

Is your daughter from the area now, or relocating?

The market here in Boston is tricky and finding the right agent is key. Feel free to contact me for help.