Kris, Home Buyer in 32312

Looking for an agent to help us find/negotiate for short sale or foreclosed home in 32312 Killearn Lakes. Any?

Asked by Kris, 32312 Wed Apr 29, 2009

specialists out there?

Answers

5
Before viewing properties, request my one page ABR sheet explaining and sharing three steps to negotiating purchase offer.
Your target for a 'specialist' is critical; short sales are a very complex portion of the industry and it will be extremely beneficial for you to be partnered with a very experienced (specifically in short sales) agent.

Kim

Disclaimer: I am a licensed real estate broker and property/casualty insurance agent in the State of Ohio, providing information and sharing experiences acquired over 15 years in the industries. I do not profess to be qualified to give advice in any other field, though will share opinions and information obtained during my course of work. It is always highly recommended that consumers seek counsel from a specialist in each area in which there is a question or concern.
Morning,

There are homes available in the area and I'm sure you'll get plenty of agents willing to work with you. Going for a short sale will require patience. What I've found on the homes that I've been working with clients on is that the homes are out on the market at a reduced rate to get bids to see what the bank will go for. When I asked one agent how he did his pricing he told me that he used the lowest price in the area and by doing so got a lot of hits=new clients. If I can be of help please email me.
LindaDesilets@kw.com
Hi, Kris!

There are over 25 short sales in the 32312 zip code! I would love to have the opportunity to interview to be your agent. You can reach me at 850-545-0814 or email me at ellie@ringtherivers.com

Ellie Stafford
Rivers Team
Keller Williams
Kris,
There are plenty of short sales and foreclosures out there today in the market. I can set you up on email notification for any properties out there meeting your criteria and any new ones as they come on the market. Just let me know your criteria. I'll be glad to help.

Angie Goodman
850-321-4666
http://www.agoodmove.us