Home Buying in Phoenix>Question Details

Max Rizzuto, Real Estate Pro in 92126

Looking for an agent that has construction background and that is good with repair estimates and can locate fixers for investors. 858-717-5010

Asked by Max Rizzuto, 92126 Sat Aug 3, 2013

Answers

10
Korene L. Clopine-Seaman’s answer
Call Joe Scarp at 602-317-3200 or Jamie Namock at 602-740-0747 or Rich Shelton at 623-670-1520

I am a Mortgage Banker in metro Phoenix, AZ. I lend in both Arizona and California where I will be pleased to help you. If you or someone you know is looking for financing options, please feel free to contact me or pass along my information. 623-340-0934 Korene Clopine-Seaman NMLS # 218520 KLCSLoanTeam.com We are Direct Lenders, WE CLOSE LOANS!
Hi Max,

Our company has a few we refer out to that do great work. We have used many of them in the past for investors whom some hadn't even seen the property. If you would like more information please feel free to contact me at michael@luxuryazproperties.com or call 480-252-5536

Max I have worked with multi investors. I can provide you the guidance you request!

References available upon request!
Sincerely Lucinda
602-799-6846
We suggest that you contact some local property management companies. One of them will be a fit for you.
Hi Max,
I have helped a good number of investors find flips. I do not have a construction back ground but I do have contractors in my network. If you have questions please call me at 480-215-1105. Tiffany
Hi Max,

Well, you certainly have a lot of choices here in Realtors, but I thought I would throw my hat into the ring as well. I have many years experience working with in-state and out-of-state investors. In addition to representing investors in the real estate portion of the transaction, I, personally, have flipped many houses both here and in California. I understand what to look for, not only in the numbers, but how to look at a house and see it's potential. If you would like to speak further, please give me a call.

Jennifer

Jennifer Cohen
Homesmart Elite
3131 E Camelback Road, Suite #125
Phoenix, AZ 85016
602-363-0266
jennco88@gmail.com
Hi Max,
I have good experience working with out of state investors that are looking for properties to flip. I do know and can recommend good and reliable handy man with construction background. Call or email me today.
Grace Adewumi
Realty One Group
602-769-0890
gracea@realtyoneaz.com
www,house2buyorsell.com
Hello Max,
I am a licensed Realtor and also part owner of Nova Builders, LLC a General Contracting company in the Phoenix Metro area. We specialize in one stop shopping for our clients locate the property, provide remolding or build ground up service and we also have a mortgage banker on our team.
Please give me a call so we can discuss further your client’s needs. Thank you,

Edie Womack, CDPE, GRI, SFR
HomeSmart
Fax: 480-553-8633
edie@todaysremarket.com
http://www.todaysremarket.com
Max,

Obviously you are looking for an agent that deals with flips. The market has been saturated over the past couple years with investors looking to come up on properties. They are few now days but if you are patient I look for those specific properties. I have investors who do the same thing and would love to see if I can help you out as well. I already have a team who can give you estimates of repairs and who do the work as well. Let me know if I can be of service..

Thanks again!

Aaron J. Cericola
602.334.0510
aaron.cericola@gmail.com
You could contact myself, Rick Schumann. I am a licensed realtor and also the owner of a company in which we specialize in the repair of homes for investors. I would be more than happy to discuss my services and experience with you.
Rick Schumann
Prudential Arizona Properties
SPS Property Services
602-741-7626