Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

Margaret Has…, Real Estate Pro in Tampa, FL

Looking for an agent or broker in the Miami area to refer a client to. Must have at least 5 years full-time experience.

Asked by Margaret Hassani, Tampa, FL Mon Nov 18, 2013

Answers

13
answer
Margaret Hassani, We have been in bussines for 14 ,if you need hel with one of your client contat my office ,we do have the agents you need and the experience you looking for .you also can learn about my company by visiting our wedsite .Best Regarts .Manny Bouza
Hello Margate, I invite you to visit my profile which describes my work in the Real Estate Industry for the past 11 years, clients recommendations (great number from outside Miami), recent sales and current listings. You are welcome to call me on my cell phone which is posted on my profile, I am available 7 days a week. Thank you for your consideration.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 18, 2013
Good Afternoon Ms. Hassani,

As has already been stated here by Beth, you will want to be able to know the areas of specialization that an agent you refer to given the size of Miami Dade. While Beth does work the northern portion of the county I tend to work more the Kendall, Pinecrest, Palmetto Bay, Cutler Bay area. I have over 30 years experience in the real estate and mortgage banking industry. I also do have experience with the process of distressed property and can explain that to potential buyers. Please feel free to contact me.

Lila Lopez, CRS, CDPE, -Pro
RE/MAX Advance Realty
homesbylila@yahoo.com
305-772-2521
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 18, 2013
Hi Margaret,
I have been a real estate broker in all phases of the real estate business in South Florida for over 27 years.
Please forward my information below to you referral. They can also visit my website to get their own start on looking.
Donna Stewart
Advanta Realty
dstewart@advantarealty,com
dstewart.advantarealty.com == WEBSITE!!!
305-979-0923
OMG! all the responses! HaHaHa! do I even have a chance?! Please consider ... best service you have ever heard off ... guaranteed!! seven good years in the business. My e-mail: RealtorElena1822@gmail.com and cell, you can call or text (305) 588-4420. Thanks in advance for your kind consideration. E!
Hello Margaret,

Have done a referred transaction for a realtor in Tampa before.
Please feel free to check out my profile and give me a call at 305-904-2355.

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Sorry was travelling and just came back ! If you still looking for a Realtor for the referral, pl. feel free to contact me. Thanks !

Leonardo da Motta (Leo),
Realtor,
GRG Realtors
Miami, Florida
Cell: (305) 205- 8912
Fax: (305) 471-0885
Email: LeoMiamiHomes@gmail.com
Skype: nardinho2010
Facebook
Hi Margaret,
How about 22, neither 10 or 30? ;)
Most of those years working with foreign buyers, so contrary to others I am not a specialist in one area, but I know most areas better than most realtors and I am able to find what your clients are looking for instead of just trying to push whatever I have in my office.
Please feel free to call me for an interview and to make sure we understand what we expect of each other, these are your clients and you should be comfortable with whom you send them to.

Marcos F. Collett- Solberg
Interactive Realty
305-495-5380
Marcos@InteractiveRealty.net
Hi Margaret, please let me know where, when and what are you looking for, and especially what you expect in your broker/agent. I have 30Yrs in the business. Thanks
Good Afternoon Margaret,
I would be glad to discuss your clients needs with you and would hope to have a referral relationship.
I have been in the business for over 10 years and have worked both pre-construction and re-sale.

One thing you did not mention is the location in Miami where your client is interested in purchasing. The Miami metro area is very large, and most of us only specialize in specific geographic location. My particular area of specialization is the Sunny Isles, Miami Beach and Aventura areas, also going into Hollywood Beach. If there are suburbs that your client is interested in, you may need to ask each realtor where they are located.

I hope this helps, and if my areas are of interest, please feel free to contact me and I will provide you with any references you need, and my profile here on Trulia also has recommendations.

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
786-374-4778
bethjenk1@gmail.com
Hello Margaret,

Please have your client contact us we are true professionals in our company has over 100 listing that im sure might meet your buyers criteria.

Team Garcia is a group of experience real estate agents that will help your client to max degree!!

Awaiting to hear from you.

Rolando Garcia (Team Garcia)
Florida Capital Realty
305-987- 6407
Hello Margaret:

Trusting you are well. I am happy to work with your client and forward you a handsome referral fee. We have over 15 years of experience working in Miami and have lived there my entire life.

I am certain that your client will be thrilled with our outstanding professional real estate services and knowledge of the marketplace. I personally did over $9 million in sales last year and was considered America's Best Real Estate Agent in 2013.

Below is my contact information and website. Please contact me at your earliest time.

Thanking you in advance and I look forward to working with you and your client.

Francesca McFeely
Keller Williams Partners
Direct: 954-415-1155
http://www.francesca.bestmiamirealestatesearch.com
Hello Margaret,
I am a Broker-Associate with Coldwell Banker in Miami (as well as one of the top producers in our office). Please check out my website to learn more about me. ManonMohammady@gmail.com. I am always interested in new business.

Manon