Minesh, Home Buyer in Jersey City, NJ

Looking for an agent familiar with Jersey Heights / Bayonne area and experienced in short sales of multifamily homes.

Asked by Minesh, Jersey City, NJ Wed Apr 4, 2012

I am looking to buy a 2 or 3 family house in Jersey Heights / Bayonne area with a budget of around $250K. I am already pre-approved for a higher amount. Can you let me know if this is the right time to buy MF homes with the purpose of renting it out? Does Jersey Heights have a better potential to get tenants than Bayonne?

Thank you
S.A

Answers

2
Both areas are pretty easy to rent, but you'll have much better luck finding a move-in ready property in Bayonne at that price point. If you're looking to do some work (and are able to put down 20% or more), the Heights has good options as well.
Now is the time to buy with Market prices slowly increasing. I work mainly with investors in the Hudson County area, if you want to talk and get the ball rolling, call or email anytime.
917.209.9391 - vrezabala@hotmail.com