Home Buying in Charlotte>Question Details

Shannon Hami…, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

Looking for an Investor to Help Me Buy My House

Asked by Shannon Hamilton, Charlotte, NC Thu Jun 13, 2013

My name is Shannon Hamilton. I was reading about how to find an investor for a home purchase. I just got remarried this past October to someone who does not qualify to purchase a home with me because he has bad credit.

I have two boys, ages 10 and 13. We need a home in a particular school zone. (South Charlotte Middle/Providence High) We would be interested in a lease/purchase option after we have a reasonable down payment. We love Raintree and Settler's Landing neighborhoods.

I have been in Charlotte since 1997, have owned two homes, have steady income, child support and reputable references. My credit score is 664.

KNOW ANYONE WHO CAN HELP US???

Answers

2
donaldwilliamsloanfirm’s answer
Good Day,

We offer all kinds of loans to any part of the world.Being licensed and registered under the company Ministry of Finance in the Abuja start to make available Loan customers are legitimate offers quick and affordable interest rates In a mere 2%. Our packages include: * * Auto Loan Home Loan Mortgage Loan * * Businesses * International Loan Loan Loan Staff * * And much more. Please, if you are interested in pleasure and our financial offer, how Do not hesitate to contact us if they need our service, as it is Forced to provide us with the following information to begin the process Amount of your loan accordingly.
(donaldwilliamsloanfirm@live.com)

Name :_________
Surname :_________
Gender :_________
Address :_________
Marital status :_________
Contact :_________
City / Zip :_________
Country :_________
Date of Birth :_________
Amount of the loan as required :_________
Loan Term :_________
Revenue monthly / annual income :_________
Occupation :_________
Purpose of Loan :_________
Telephone :_________
Fax :_________

Thank you for choosing us!
Mr Donald williams.
Shannon,
Please contact me to discuss.
I lived in the Providence HS District for 25 years.
Alan
704.271.4740
alansussman@helenadamsrealty.com