Clare, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

Looking for an Investor Friendly Realtor in Jacksonville FL

Asked by Clare, Jacksonville, FL Mon Feb 11, 2013

I am a new Real Estate Investor in the area. I need an agent who is willing to work with me by submitting offers, run comps, have access to off-MLS deals. You must also be knowledgable in creative real estate or at least be willing to learn. I am interested in the zipcodes 32259,32258 and 32256

Answers

16
Clare,

As a former investor, I have a thorough understanding of what investors look for. In a 30 month period, I purchased, renovated and sold 36 houses. Part of what I do is ferret out deals and properties that will provide a good return on investment either through monthly rental cash flow or on the resale of the property. I would be happy to provide you with a list of investor referrals who can testify to my ability to find you the right deal at the right price and get the transaction closed. It's my specialty. Feel free to call me at (904) 234-4755.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 11, 2013
We just listed our beautiful home on MLS yesterday (5705 Suwanee Park Ct) and want to sell FAST! Willing to do 3% buyers commission and a cash bonus if sold before Feb!! Already bought a house, so ready to sell!! Pre-appraised, listed on MLS, NEW roof & AC and recently remodeled!!
Flag Thu Dec 4, 2014
What types of investments have you found since posting your question..
I have a trusted partner who is willing to work with you and both of you will make good successful business. Here is my email michaelsingateh22@hotmail.com
Hi Clare,

By now you've probably found an investor. I wanted to recommend The JaxREIA ( http://www.jaxreia.org)
(904) 723-5941,

They offer a 10 week revolving education series for investors, the first two are free. Membership is only $300 for the first year. They also have "open mike nites" where members can pitch deals or ask for help.

I'm a member

J.D."Dan" Weisenburger
Broker-Assoiciate
Realtor®
I On Real Estate & Investments
(904) 553-0079
danw@realestatebyion.com
Great response Richard. That is relevent to what we are talking about!
I'm available for an investor to work with and understand investment metrics.
Hi Andrew - I would like to meet with you. I am a relatively new investor in Jax. My father and I are a part of Fortune Builders Mastery. We are looking for homes to flip in mostly owner occupied areas of Jacksonville. If you can help I would appreciate your contact. Thank you, Jason Borowy email jason@provsolutions.com or my cell 732-551-5754
Flag Sat Nov 15, 2014
Hello Clare,

Just reviewing old blogs, where I care to help those that may of not been given the service they deserve. Let me know if I can help your Investment Portfolio. I have Investment reports ready and filed to send asap in any NE FL Area for your future investing needs!

Melanie Friesen
LMH Realty, LLC
904-377-8884
1stcoasthomes@gmail.com

Hope I can be your CATERING Realty Specialist!
Hello Clare,
My name is Ashley. I work with investors but I am selective so if you would like to see if were a good fit you can email me and we can talk from there. My Email is Homecraze@gmail.com.
I have a GREAT contact in Jacksonville that has really worked hard for me and another investor. Her name is Dedee Harper, and she can be reached via email at: debroker@att.net, or her cell phone at: 904.268.4858. Good luck!
Hello Clare,

I work with investors and I am here to help. Please consider contacting me with your questions. (904) 428-8879
I'm your girl. I've worked with several novice investors. Lets chat about your options. Creative is my middle name!
Risieflrealtor@yahoo.com
Clare, I work with several investors. It represents 75% of my business. I can run comps, estimate repairs (former Cert. Resid. Contr) etc. I work with investors looking to flip and looking to build rental portfolio. Also am set up to handle leasing and property management. Don't risk working with someone who is "willing to learn". One or two bad deals can be costly.
Jerry Sachs, Realtor, EXIT Real Estate Gallery, 904-477-4622, jsachs48@gmail.com
I have worked with many investors over the years. Contact me if you havent found an agent yet.

avsearle@gmail.com
904-710-5702
Hello Clare

I would be happy to work with you. Please contact me and let me know how I can be of service.

Lucien Vaillancourt
Native Sun Realty
(904) 994-0493
info@nativesunrealty.com
I am not a realtor. I am, however, a mortgage banker that works with many very good realtors in the Jacksonville area.
Depending on the price point and other factors I would be willing to recomend some realtors that are very competant, knowledgeable, and hard working. Give me a call or email.
Keven Brennan
904-382-3637
kevenbrennan1@comcast.net
Sr Mortgage Consultant
American Home Funding Inc