Home Buying in Atlanta>Question Details

Joe Campbell, Both Buyer and Seller in Phoenix, AZ

Looking for an Atlanta realtor who's willing to help me find several cash flowing rental properties in the 25-40k range. I am a cash investor.

Asked by Joe Campbell, Phoenix, AZ Thu Jun 13, 2013

Its hard to find a realtor willing to deal with these less expensive homes, so I'm trying to find someone who is. I don't live locally so ideally the homes wouldn't need too many repairs.

Answers

9
Hi Joe-

I own rental property and can find deals in several areas where you can buy and renovate for $35-40,000. These are working class neighborhoods, so rent will run from $700-900 per month. Contact me at jbaillis@gmail.com or 404-556-4139 to get started.

Jeff Baillis
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 13, 2013
I do have one investment in Decatur, GA, a nice house, but it has to be a cash deal. You could actually view it on Trulia. Please call Chau, 760-419-8359.
There are plenty of new agents that are hurting for work that could help you in these price points. The homes you would be buying in this price point more than likely will need extensive rehab work or be in less desirable areas. The Atlanta area is certainly undervalued and making money on real estate here is easily accomplished.
Hello Joe,

At this point, your price range will get you something in the rougher areas. Are you able to increase your price point?
That price point is only in the roughest of areas at this point. Are you able to raise your price point?
Hi Joe,

How about a Broker, ICC Certified Building Inspection Expert, and Experienced Investor with extensive Property Remodeling and Rehab experience?

There is a reason you are not, and will not have much luck - contact me for more information.

Robert Whitfield
Broker/Owner
Professional Buyers Broker
New Home Construction Expert
ICC Code Certified Building Inspector
Advantage Realtors
678-585-9691
RobertWhitfield.com
TheHomeBuyersRep.com
Corporate Relocations | New Construction | Luxury & Investment Properties
My name is Katherine Tucker and I am a licensed real estate agent here in the metro, Atlanta, Georgia area. No property is too small and none too large. My top resources can help you find anything you are looking for. I specialize in smaller properties. My contact info is:

Katherine Tucker
Elite REO/Elite Premier Properties
770-378-9444
Katherine.tucker@elite-realestate.com
Hi Joe,

I am licensed real estate agent and property manager with Northpoint Asset Management. I help buyers find property in addition to managing rental property throughout metro Atlanta. I will say that your price range is going to have property that need repairs but I guess it depends on what repairs you are willing to complete. Please call me if you would like to talk.

Kevin Fraser
Associate Manager/Real Estate Agent
404-513-8393
http://www.northpointam.com
There's few inventory on the market in this price range that are move in ready..
but there is still plenty of deals to be taken advantage of. I work with out of state buyers and sellers
and can help you find investment properties in this price range.
Let's get started.....

Laquita Baez
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metrobrokers
404.843.2500 office
770.901.0956 direct
http://www.LaquitaBaez.com