Home Buying in Amherst>Question Details

Andy, Other/Just Looking in Outside U.S.

Looking for agent in the Amherst area. Knowledgeable in dealing with Canadians looking to invest in US Real Estate.

Asked by Andy, Outside U.S. Wed Dec 22, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Andy - I've worked with many investors, both Canadian, local, out of state and overseas. Please take a look at my Trulia profile and if you like what you see, contact me directly via email or phone at your convenience.

Good luck investing in Buffalo in 2011!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 23, 2010
Consider interviewing in person a few local agents, or as amany as needed, from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best....
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 23, 2010
You wont' find a better agent to work with for investment properties than Mike Bishop ~ 716-553-7932
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 22, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer