Cinmax, Home Buyer in San Marcos, CA

Looking for advice...we found a home we are interested in that is NOT for sale...

Asked by Cinmax, San Marcos, CA Thu Feb 2, 2012

Answers

11
Paige White 760.505.9977’s answer
I live in San Marcos, so call me with address and I'm happy to drive by first to attempt to contact the owner directly to see if they would consider selling and I can also share a
list of options available to you! Paige at 760.505.9977
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 2, 2012
You essentially have a few options:

1. Find the same model home in the area that is for sale and update it to look like the home you are interested in.

2. Search online to see if the home is in pre-foreclosure, and then anticipate trying to buy if it gets foreclosed.

3. Search public records and estimate what the loan balance is on the house. If the house was purchased between 2002-2009, it might be underwater and you could potentially contact the homeowner to see if he is willing to participate in a short sale.
That's a tough one... Here is how I would approach it:
- Contact a real estate agent to work for you.
- Have that agent attempt to contact the owners
- If owners are interested in selling your agent should be able to work out a deal.
- If the owners don't want to sell then your agent should be able to find a very similar property for you.
If you are looking for an agent, please feel free to contact us, we are here to help.
Also please feel free to search for properties on our site, you could potentially find a model match to this home.
Joseph Arendsen
760-672-0174
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 18, 2013
Knock on the door and contacted the owner or have an agent do it so that both sides are protected.
Knock the door and ask them if they would consider selling, or have your agent do it.
We find houses for our clients frequently which are not for sale. I have special resources available to assist my buyers. Please contact.
Hi Cinmax.
You can ask the owner if they are interested in selling?
You can have your Realtor write a letter of intent. It is not an offer, just a letter, asking if the home owner would be interested in selling. Usually the Realtor would outline your intentions ie: purchase amount, qualifications etc...
The letter is appropriate because it gives the home owners a serious presentation to consider.
I have written many letters and will be able to help you.
You may have to submit the letter multiple times before they respond. As you know, it is nearing the Holiday season and most sellers hold off putting the homes on the market until the first of the year.
Best to you,
Janet McCarthy
Professional Realty
Connect Realty
jmccarthyhomes@gmail.com
http://www.bestsandiegohomesguide.com
http://www.bestsandiegohomessearch.com
Hi Cinmax,
You or your Realtor can approach the owner and make them an offer. The owner may be open to selling - for the right price, so don't low ball.
You never know until you ask and even if they say No now they may change there mind later, so stay in touch.
It's a sweet deal to sell your home without the hassle of finding a qualified buyer.
Janet McCarthy
Connect Realty
jmccarthyhomes@gmail.com
858-243-5719
Call a local RE professional in San Marcos and tell them you'd like to put an offer in on the property.
I've had success with helping people buy properties that aren't for sale. We would have to look up the home to see if there is a mortgage, if the homeowner has equity, etc. If you would like for me to help, please call 760-908-3838 and I'll research the home for you.

Bryan Devore
Prudential California Realty
My home was not for sale and Bryan Devore contacted my lender without my knowledge or consent and then found buyers without my knowledge or consent. This is unethical and I believe illegal behavior. I am investigating with a good attorney my recourse for his reprehensible actions.
Flag Fri Nov 9, 2012
You can find a Broker who will be able to assist you with the transaction.
Web Reference: http://www.terrivellios.com