list of options available to you! Paige at 760.505.9977
1. Find the same model home in the area that is for sale and update it to look like the home you are interested in.
2. Search online to see if the home is in pre-foreclosure, and then anticipate trying to buy if it gets foreclosed.
3. Search public records and estimate what the loan balance is on the house. If the house was purchased between 2002-2009, it might be underwater and you could potentially contact the homeowner to see if he is willing to participate in a short sale.
- Contact a real estate agent to work for you.
- Have that agent attempt to contact the owners
- If owners are interested in selling your agent should be able to work out a deal.
- If the owners don't want to sell then your agent should be able to find a very similar property for you.
If you are looking for an agent, please feel free to contact us, we are here to help.
Also please feel free to search for properties on our site, you could potentially find a model match to this home.
You can ask the owner if they are interested in selling?
You can have your Realtor write a letter of intent. It is not an offer, just a letter, asking if the home owner would be interested in selling. Usually the Realtor would outline your intentions ie: purchase amount, qualifications etc...
The letter is appropriate because it gives the home owners a serious presentation to consider.
I have written many letters and will be able to help you.
You may have to submit the letter multiple times before they respond. As you know, it is nearing the Holiday season and most sellers hold off putting the homes on the market until the first of the year.
Best to you,
You or your Realtor can approach the owner and make them an offer. The owner may be open to selling - for the right price, so don't low ball.
You never know until you ask and even if they say No now they may change there mind later, so stay in touch.
It's a sweet deal to sell your home without the hassle of finding a qualified buyer.
Prudential California Realty