Home Buying in Boerne>Question Details

SP, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

Looking for 5 acres in the Boerne ISD, good quality restrictions but horse friendly for under 100k. Any suggestions?

Asked by SP, San Antonio, TX Tue Apr 16, 2013

Looking to build a home for a growing family in a nice area (not surrounded by manufactured homes/junk yards) with good restrictions but that allows horses/4H projects. Fantastic schools are a must - so I'm gearing my search around the Boerne ISD. No Realtor yet - still looking for that, as well.

Jason Campbell’s answer
You are in luck.. there are several properties out there that may work for what you want..

There are 19 of them as of this writing.. They are all in the River Mountain Ranch Subdiv - Click here to view the properties:

All are 5 acres or more, They do not allow mobile homes, and all allow horses. :)

If any of them grab you... give me a call, send me a text, or e-mail me... and I will dig up plots, surveys, Arial photos, and any other info I can dig up for you to make life easy..

I can also direct you to some of the best build on your lot builders in San Antonio and Surrounding areas. I used to do a ton of interim construction lending to nearly every builder in South Texas.. I can tell you which ones are good, which ones are bad, and which ones you need to run for the hills away from. I can also get you some killer financing... I was a loan officer for 15 years... I have all the hook-ups :)

Jason C Campbell
Platinum Top 50 Finalist
Option One Real Estate
web: http://www.SAHomeExpert.com

Were you able to find anything?

Kacey Wells
G.J. Gardner Homes
There are several options in the Boerne area that meet your requirements. I have 2 lots listed in River Mountain Ranch one is 5.2 acres listed for $67,000 & the other is 5 acres for $79,900. River Mountain Ranch is horse friendly & does not allow Manufactured Homes. The HOA dues are $200 per year. I also have another listing in River Trail Subdivision which is 2.13 acres for $43,750. River Trail is also horse friendly. They also do not allow Manufactured Homes. The HOA dues are $24 per year. Both of the subdivisions have private access to the Guadalupe River. River Mountain Ranch has 3 Homeowners Parks, 2 of which have private access to the Guadalupe River (4.5 miles of River access) There are also other areas that would meet your requirements. Please contact me & I will be happy to discuss these areas with you & send you some properties via e-mail. My e-mail address is dmcneal@cbharper.com & my phone number is (210)269-6929.

Debbie McNeal
Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper Realtors
1112 S Main
Boerne, TX 78006
I would be happy to help you. Boerne is a beautiful place to live. Call me at 210-343-9435 or go to my web site to see properties right away http://boernesanantoniohomes.kwrealty.com/
Louann Hawkins
Keller Williams Boerne Realty