Home Buying in South Pointe>Question Details

Pjblair, Home Buyer in South Pointe, Miami...

Looking for a waterfront condo in Bay Harbor: really like the building at 10143 E Bay Harbor Dr. Nothing listed: anyone know of any vacancies?

Asked by Pjblair, South Pointe, Miami Beach, FL Wed Apr 14, 2010

Answers

7
livia revo’s answer
there is only one rental in this building and they just did a closing for 199,000 thousand. I didn't see anything else. it looks like there is small building. but to be sure I will do a further investigation but I have to leave right now to show some properties. I will answer again later on this evening.
Livia Revo
Yes we have ! Bay harbour condos have low HOA s fees because most of them have no amenities. I wil send you the listings for you to review.
Best regards!
Carolina Rainer
305.305.6776
I want to buy, but I'm looking for something right on the water with low HOA. The Bay Harbor Towers has an HOA of $ 300, so that's why I liked it, that and the fact it's right on the Intracoastal. If any of you have a pet-friendly, quiet, well reno'd condo around 900-1000 square feet in the same price range that fits that description, feel free to let me know!
There is a good 2 br unit available at Coral Sea Towers, I can email you info if you like.

Andrejko Stephan

ENGEL & VÖLKERS

1200 Brickell Bay Drive Suite 100
Miami, FL 33131 USA
Phone: +1-305-443-2424
Fax: +1-786-228-0761
Mobile: +1-786-543-1006
Internet: http://www.engelvoelkers.com/miami
Mailto: andrejko.stephan@engelvoelkers.com
Hi PJ I have pocket listings in bay harbour. You can call our office for preview. Do you want to rent or buy? I have units starting at 70k
I hope we can hear from you!
Best! Carolina
I hope we can hear from you!
Best! Carolina
Hi PJ,

Sorry all I see in this building is a one bdrm/one bath rental at $1150/mo.

good luck

Audra