Home Buying in Scottsdale>Question Details

jtroywa, Home Buyer in Scottsdale, AZ

Looking for a very knowledgeable down-to-earth real estate CPA in central Phoenix, Biltmore, Scottsdale.

Asked by jtroywa, Scottsdale, AZ Wed Nov 7, 2012

who is an expert in real estate taxation of investment properties and 1031 exchanges.

Help the community by answering this question:


I highly recommend Jerry Kaplan on 7th Street in Central Phoenix.Finger Kaplan & Matson PC - Jerry 1700 N 7th St, Ste 2, Phoenix, AZ 85006-2230
602-257-1707 (Service)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 15, 2012
Hi jtroywa:

As you can see, I am a CPA doing mortgages. Been around the Valley for many years and know some of the best real estate tax CPAs in the Valley.

If you are looking for someone whom will take care of you, and you are willing to pay them fairly based on their level of expertise (see very bottom of answer), just get in touch with me off this forum and we can determine one or more who will fit.

Bill Parker, Loan Officer
AZ Lic# 09011570
NMLS #223607
CPA--Licensed, no longer practicing

GenCor Mortgage, Inc.
15730 N. 83rd Way, Suite 103
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(O) 480-525-8496; (M) 602-565-3646; (F) TBD
EM: Bill.Parker@GenCorMortgage.com
Website: http://www.GenCorMortgage.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/billparkercpa

MISSION STATEMENT: To create an unbelievably enjoyable experience for my clients, while guiding them through the most important financial transactions of their personal lives. My clients know me as their Mortgage Lender for Life. I truly appreciate your referrals.

If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur.
Red Adair, Oil well firefighter
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 7, 2012
Ed Ribadeneira 480 874 1313 or 480 991 5141

(I may have his fax and phone mixed up)

0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 7, 2012
I use Henry & Horne CPAs - Stephen Tellez (pronounced Tay - es) his office is 480-483-1170. He handles all of my tax accounting including that of my rental portfolio. He also does work for some of my clients as well. As you grow your rental portfolio the return grows rapidly and there are many write-offs to consider as well as depreciation. 1031 exchanges also require a third pary intermediary and if you are going to consider doing one you need to be well versed before you sell a property to make sure you do not set yourself up for a taxable event by accident.

Howard Rudin
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 7, 2012
I use Biltmore tax & accounting for my company & personal.
Karen Hunter or Joann Garcia 602.955.2694 or
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 7, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer