Ariella R, Home Buyer in 33019

Looking for a vacation house 2/2 on the beach with short rental option. Our budget is 350K and we pay cash.

Asked by Ariella R, 33019 Sun Jan 12, 2014

Answers

15
It will be my pleasure to help you find the right property for your investment.
Feel free to contact me directly at:( 954) 614-4274 cell or via email Dorina@ReFloridaHomes.com
You could find my website very helpful as well: http://www.refloridahomes.com
Or you could also search for properties directly from my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/refloridahomes
I look forward to hear back from you. Have a great day!
Sea Air, Alexander Towers, The Residences and Scian. Contact me and I will send you a list of all that's available.
Just checked and there are 2 condos matching your criteria:
1) Sea Air 2/2 and 2) Alexanders Towers.

So, it is possible!

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
it will be a pleasure to work with you feel free to contact me.
Hi Ariella, I live and work in Hollywood. Let me know if you still need help and I will email you a bunch of listings that fit your criteria. I have many Canadian clients just like yourself that like the Hollywood / Hallandale Beach area. I will be happy to help!
Actually, yes, it is possible! These places may not be luxurious, but they will be definitely money makers. There are not too many: these properties are "hot pies" and go very fast. If you are here, in Hollywood right now, I will be happy to meet with you and to show you possible options. I live and work on the Broadwalk and know them all...and I think I know exactly what you are talking about.

Lana Daleo
305 814 24 83
Lana.daleo@coldwellbanker.com
Dear Ariella,

If you are looking for a home close to the beach they are a little over $350,000.00. There are plenty of 2/2 condos in your price range. Town Homes close to Hollywood beach are another option. Let me know if I can help you. Thank you
I would be happy to sit down with you and discuss your exact needs for your home. We need to discuss your budget for property taxes, HOA fees, size of home, # beds, # baths, etc. etc. Please click on the photo to the right and call or email and we can get started immediately !!.
My Dear Ariella.

With this budget you can only find a 2/2 on the intra coastal not the beach. Please call me to send you listings from the area if you like
You can fine a condo close to the beach within your budget. The trick part is the short term rental option as some association does not allow this. Please contact an agent in the area to assist you with your specific needs.
Web Reference: http://realtyperfected.com
You mayj also want to check out Fort Myers Beach on the SW coast of Florida. 30 days is standard minimum with some units renting for a week or even less. You can check out availability on my website.
Marge Bennett
RE/MAX Realty Group
239-560-4159
http://www.SouthFortMyersDreamHomes.com
-
Is your credit decent?

If so, with Tax Deductible Rates so low, why would you tie up so much money in DEAD EQUITY?

You can still get the same good deal as a Cash Buyer as long as you can prove the ability to pay cash and obtain a loan.

see below

90% LTV- 2nd Home/ Vacation Home- NO PMI
85% LTV- Invest. /Rental
80% LTV- Foreign Nationals
70% LTV- Manf. Homes over 90k

STATED INCOME ALT-up to Super Jumbo

90% LTV- Short Sale, BK, Foreclosure Forgiveness
80% LTV- FIX n’ FLIP Invest. Prop.
75% LTV- Soft and Hard Money

COMMERCIAL PROGRAMS-nationwide

Steve McRory
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
steve@pro-option.com
http://WWW.PRO-OPTION.COM
Ph: 888 662 4404
#204296

Prior Service: U.S. MARINE CORPS
====
Thanks for your answer but we are foreigner and canadian resident. Of course, my husband and I have a very good credit but I dont think that it is relevant for us as we are buying outside of our country.
Flag Sun Jan 12, 2014
Please contact me , will be glad to help you find your new vacation home here in south Florida

James Loftis
954-261-3361
Real estate 911 inc
Realestate911@gmail.com
Darlett, hi.

You mentioned a "house," but I'm assuming you mean a condo, since you also asked about a "short rental option."

There are some condo associations on the beach in Hollywood that allow short term rentals. Of course, it all depends upon your specific needs, availability, price, etc. But I do think your budget of $350K is workable.

We are a husband and wife team that lives and works in Hollywood. In fact, we live in a condo on the beach, so are very familiar with the various properties. We'd be happy to help you find the right home.

Please contact us directly, and we can discuss what you're looking for - and then identify a list of properties that would be of interest.

Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon.

Vivian & Keith Harmeyer
REALTOR-Associates
Ace Realty & Investments
Website: SouthFLRealEstate.net
Email 1: SouthFLRealtors@gmail.com
Cell: (954) 834-3349
Many thanks for your answer, Yes, it is a condo that we are looking for. If we find a foreclosure, is one month enough time to make a deal as we are not from Florida ?
Flag Sun Jan 12, 2014
Alexander Towers (at 3505 S Ocean Dr) and Sea Air Tower (at 3725 S Ocean Dr) in Hollywood Beach are beachfront buildings that allow short term (min 30 days) rentals, and are within your budget. There are several other buildings that will allow short term, although not monthly (minimums in 90 to 180 days range). Please contact me to discuss further.

Alin V. Zdroba
Lic Real Estate Broker
Propertio
954-418-2154 (office)
704-351-3682 (cell)
E-mail: alin.zdroba@propertio.com
Web: http://propertio.com
Web Reference: http://propertio.com
Hi Arriela - sorry for the late response as I wasn't aware of your question. To answer directly: it depends how you define "luxury" - to me "luxury" would be on the level of Ocean Palms, or Diplomat, or Trump. Those are definitely quite above your budget. That being said, there are very nice renovated units in decent buildings that would definitely suit your budget. Please contact me directly via email at alin.zdroba@propertio.com or phone at 954-418-2154 and I can further answer any questions you may have and propose some condos to give you an idea of what your budget can buy.
Flag Thu Jan 30, 2014
Thanks for your answer but from what I see, prices are higher and higher in beachfront buildings. Does our budget allow us to find a nice condo in one the luxuary buildings found in Hollywood Beach ?
Flag Sun Jan 12, 2014