Home Buying in Destin>Question Details

morrowj67, Home Buyer in Destin, FL

Looking for a two bed, two bath rental - Furn from mid Sep till mid March Destin area. Solld a home in Tenn and relocating to Destin.

Asked by morrowj67, Destin, FL Thu Jul 19, 2012

Answers

6
I have a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo available for long term rental that is fully furnished and within walking distance of the Destin Beaches. If you would like more information please contact me at designer11158@cox.net. Thank you! Trish
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 31, 2012
Please e-mail me at jtdestin@gamil.com or call 850-259-7963. Let me know your requirements so I can find the best value and property for you. I welcome the opportunity to help you.
I would love to help you by sending you specific properties that are available; however, I do not see an email address or a phone number on your profile and putting these links on Trulia doesnt' seem to work very well. It would also be helpful to know your budget and any other expectations you may have (gulf-front, amenities,etc.) If you want this specific info, please send an email to Lisa@LisaEgstad or call me at (850) 543-8033.
Can. be reach at 850-259-7963.
Costa Vita Properties, LLC
Let us know your criteria and we can help you find a home that fits your needs.
There are plenty of rentals available during that time period. Where do you actually want to live location wize? on the beach? What is yur price point? Home vs condo?

Peter Mohylsky
Keller Williams Emerald Coast
850.517.7098