Home Buying in Brooklyn>Question Details

Joashua, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

Looking for a three bedroom house. Need Help

Asked by Joashua, Brooklyn, NY Thu Sep 26, 2013

Me and my wife are looking for an affordable home to live in that perferably has three bedrooms to raise our expectant twins in. I am a first time buyer and everything seems very confusing, when i say everything i mean everything. Can anyone help me ?

Answers

8
Best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent to represent you. EBAs represent home buyers only, and work to get you the best price and most favorable terms. You can go to NAEBA.org for a referral to an EBA in your area.

I'm an EBA and I wrote a book called "Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You". It will be the best $6 you've ever spent. Follow the link below.

Best of luck!
Mr. Joashua, I would be more the happy to answer all your questions. Please
call me at your earliest convince.
Fajardo Delacruz
347 932-0609
Dear Joashua:

The first thing you need to do is get yourself pre-qualified by a mortgage banker to see how much you can afford to spend and how much it will cost you every month to own the house. Once you know that you can shop with confidence and be prepared to move quickly if you stumble on a good deal.

If you want, contact me direct, I can give you a quick consultation over the phone that will really open your eyes and prepare you. Either way, good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales/ e-Pro Realtor
Fillmore Real Estate
Office: (718) 252-2000/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Why not simply work with an agent of your own; if purchasing with a mortgage be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.

Best of luck!
Hire a Trulia Pro from the above tab, interview 4 or 5 of the agents on the first page and hire the agent you feel most comfortable with.
Hi Joashua,

Wow!!! Twins!!! You are a lucky man!!! I wish you healthy children!!! Let me know what your price range is and what area you are looking for. Looks like you have alot to take care of very soon. At least let me see how easy I can make this for you.

My cell phone: 212.300.3919 or you can email or text me anytime.

I have been doing real estate in Brooklyn for 15 years.

Good luck Joshua!!!

Luke Constantino
Commercial/Residential
Keller Williams Realty Empire
9120 4th Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11209
Direct: (212) 300-3919
Office: (718) 954 8400
lukeconstantino@gmail.com
The buying process can seem overwhelming with its terms, inspections, contracts and so much more. However a good Realtor can walk you threw litterely the entire process. Ask a friend or family member who they used and how it went. You can also do some research online to find one that has a good reputation and specializes in what your looking for. Then sit back enjoyed the house hunting. Soon you will be decorating your twins new room. Congratulations by the way.