Beautifull10…, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

Looking for a single or multi-family home, Are there any available?

Asked by Beautifull1021, Brooklyn, NY Fri May 3, 2013

Looking for a single or multi-family home, with 5 bedrooms, basement, 3 bathrooms in either Brooklyn or Queens. With a personal garage. A maximum price of $500,000 . Are there any available?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3117084512-Apartment-Brooklyn-N…

Answers

6
There are generally houses available at a variety of different prices, and in a variety of different conditions. My advice is to be speak to a real estate professional that you have a good "vibe" with, and let him/her know your precise requirements. Are you preapproved for a mortgage, and are you prepared with downpayments, closing fees, etc.
Richard Brody, Licensed Salesperson richardbrody@danielgale.com
In what area are you seeking an apartment? At Fillmore Real Estate we have a number of listings that would possibly match your price range.
I do have properties available in that price range. Give me a call or text 347 612 2890 so I can arrange to show you some locations. I am ready to assist you.

You may contact me at

Jacqueline Alexander
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Fillmore Real Estate HQ
Fax: 718-732-1165
Are you shopping for a Home? It may seem backwards to shop for a mortgage before you shop for the house, but there are several reasons for doing this. Shopping for a mortgage will also help if you can get “pre-approved” for the amount you’d like to borrow. This means the lender has looked over your credit and financial statement and agreed to lend you the money. Sellers like pre-approved buyers because there’s less risk the deal won’t go through. First, you’ll find out how much you can borrow, which has a lot to do with how much house you can buy.

Whether you’re, buying, building or Re-Financing your dream home, you have a lot riding on your decision. Market conditions and mortgage programs change frequently, and I welcome the opportunity to serve your needs with quick and accurate real estate financing advice. I have the expertise and knowledge to help you determine the absolute best loan program to meet your objectives. Get my Top 25 Questions for FREE that you should be asking your lender before you choose them to secure a mortgage along with a FREE copy of The 8 Deadly mistakes to avoid when buying a Home. If you are already working with a lender, don’t be shy to give me call so I can price the same mortgage for you with less cost. What do you have to loose but your money?

Ensuring that you make the right choice for you and your family is my ultimate goal. And I am committed to providing my customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations.. As always, you may contact me anytime by phone, fax or email for personalized service and expert advice.

I look forward to working with you!
Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Banker
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@englending.com
16800 N. Dallas Pkwy, Suite 290 | Dallas, TX 75248
Office: 972-646-2411 | Fax: 214-614-4637
Bank of England FDIC /Dba ENG Lending: NMLS# 418481
The answer is YES. Great deals enter the MLS (Multiple Listing System) everyday.

1. It depends in which neighborhood you desire.
2. All cash buyer or financing the purchase

Phillip Benn
Kings Realty Professionals
7219 Ave N
Brooklyn NY 11234
347-526-3501
Please call me or e-mail me with some details. I will take all necessary steps to help you find right property for right price.

Sanjaya Shakya
Core Homes & Properties\
(917)359-4859
sanjayashakya@gmail.com
Hey how is it going my name is Jacques I have a couple of properties that fit your criteria give me a call at 347-677-2027 so we could talk about it a little more