Home Buying in Tampa>Question Details

Sonia Majan, Home Buyer in Hideaway, TX

Looking for a single home rental investment property in Tampa. Whats the best area in order to get higher rent and low vacancy.

Asked by Sonia Majan, Hideaway, TX Wed Oct 2, 2013

Answers

10
SFH in Tampa closed by the university, grade A school areas, or established new community areas should be looked into. Realtors who are familiar with this type of property, and the areas should be able to assist you to locate these properties and complete the purchase transaction. If you have not worked with any realtor in the areas yet, don't hesitate to contact me Dao Alderman at 813-997-2536 or email me at HYDA@AOL.COM to establish the project to start your home purchase plan.
Dao Alderman, CPMS, CSP, CRS,TRC,ACP
Broker Associate
Keller Williams Realty, New Tampa
Direct 813-997-2536
email HYDA@AOL.COM
http://www.RealEstateDaoAlderman.com
Hello Sonia, If you are looking to get pre qualified or have questions abouit financing, please give me a call. 727-365-3133
Have you considered other areas such as Fort Myers / Cape Coral. We have an extremely high demand for rental properties!
I own several investment properties in the area with very low vacancy rates. Give me a call and I can advise you on some of the best area to invest in with low taxes and low vacancy rates.

Margaret Hassani
Broker, Lightning Realty
Innovation and Experience
(813) 766-1501
Fax (813) 443-0118
zzmarg@gmail.com
http://www.LightningRealtyFL.com
Hi Sonia! There are many communities in the Tampa Bay Area that fit perfectly with your needs. It would be a privilege to help you find the perfect location for your rental in Tampa, where I have resided for the past 13 years. Are you working with a Real Estate Agent? If not, please feel free to give me a call at 813-781-6491.
I look forward to speaking with you, and thank you for your inquiry!
Hi Sonia,

Are you working with a Realtor now?

If not and are able to buy with ALL CASH my team can help you.

Many of the best properties and areas will have homes that cannot qualify for regular financing due to condition, i.e. roof replacement needed, etc.

There are rental estimators on Trulia and other areas that will give a good ballpark idea of the expected rent.

Let me know if you want help.

Alma Kee
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
813.244.9898
Hi Sonia - give me a call for some details. The highest areas for sales are Brandon and New Tampa. New Tampa having the higher average market price. I have worked with many investors. Our agency also has a formal property management department. Jim Bishop 813-484-5829. Hope you're not a Rangers fan. LOL
There is a shortage of good rental houses in the north west Tampa area.However prices have gone up about 18% in the last 10 months.If you care to chat call me Bob 813-493-2278.
Hi Sonia! Give me a call at 813-494-1604. There are lots of great areas in Tampa that would give you a return on your investment. I would love to talk to you more about what type of property you are interested in purchasing. Condo, Townhouse, Single-Family Home? I look forward to speaking with you soon!
There are quite a few. the first 2 questions I would have is what are you wanting to spend on the investment property, and are you paying all cash or financing some of the cost? this will determine the area(s), after which we can look at the rents in the area and see if the ROI is what you would like to get.
Let me know if you would like me to help you.
813-323-4443
Flag Thu Oct 3, 2013