Home Buying in Bloomfield>Question Details

Stephen Li, Home Buyer in East Rutherford, NJ

Looking for a single family house near Brookdale Elementary School

Asked by Stephen Li, East Rutherford, NJ Tue Dec 25, 2012

I am looking for a single family house near Brookdale Elementary School in Bloomfield, NJ. If you are familiar with this area, you may contact me. Plan to get the deal done during the 1st half year 2013.

Answers

7
Hi Stephen - right now there are about 20 or so single family homes for sale in the Brookdale School District in Bloomfield.

These range in price from $224k for a 2 bedroom, 1 and a half bathroom Tudor to $449k for a 4 bedroom, 3 and a half bathroom Center Hall Colonial. If you are interested in Bloomfield I would also suggest looking in the Oak View School District as well. Both Brookdale and Oak View consistently receive the highest ratings in all of the annual reports.

Please feel free to give me a call to discuss your home buying needs further. I'll be around all week and would love to help you out.

----------------
Cristian Navas
Coldwell Banker Franklin Realty

office: 973.235.1312
cell: 973.902.7242
email: cristian.navas@coldwellbanker.com
website: http://www.navaslistings.com

"Tambien hablo espanol si lo prefiere."
Close to the school, close to the Parkway, Route 3, and close to great areas for shopping and networking, what a great choice. It helps both you and your realtor to find the best possible home for the right price when you know what you are looking for and where. There are a number of realtors who service that area. Find one you click with and work with that one to find the right house.
Hi Stephen, my wife and I are Real Estate Agents at KELLER WILLIAMS - Montclair. Of course, we also know Brookdale area very well and would welcome helping you find that "special home".

May we suggest you meet with several agents and let your intuition guide you.

We feel in choosing a house your brain has two sides. Most time your analytical side justifies your initial reaction when your intuitive side says "WOW"! Using both side can make a house, your home.

Use both sides in choosing your Agent.

Wishing you a very Happy New Year! Best of luck!!!

Alan
Stephen-

I can help you. I just sold a lovely home in Bloomfield to a young family.

Please let me know if you'd like my assistance.

Sloan Berman
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
242 Bellevue Ave.
Montclair, NJ 07043
sloan.berman@cbmoves.com
862-368-4963
Hi Stephen,

I would be glad to help. My son attended Brookdale and I can help you. Please contact me for a free consultation.
Hi Stephen,

I live in the Brookdale area so of course I am very familiar with the area. Homes actively for sale at the moment range from $224K to $449K. It is a beautiful area with a great elementary school. If I can help, please let me know.

Best Wishes and Merry Christmas,

Bill Eborn
Century 21 Gemini Realtors
192 Bellevue Ave.
Upper Montclair NJ 07043
973-698-7750
Hello Stephen,

I am very familiar with this area. Feel free to call me for your free buyers consultation. I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great Holiday!

Tania H Faria
Weichert Realtors
791 PASSAIC AVE
Clifton, Nj 07012
862 - 202- 92 93