Inayat Ali, Home Buyer in East Brunswick, NJ

Looking for a single family home in East Brunswick with 4/5 beds and provision for in-laws.

Asked by Inayat Ali, East Brunswick, NJ Thu Jul 28, 2011

Answers

3
Hi Inayat -

There are quite a few possible homes that are within the criteria you are looking at.. The amount that you are looking to purchase a home for will determine what would be available to you..

I am an expert in the East Brunswick market, live in the town, I have knowledge of the commuting into the city, the schools and whatever else you would need to know.

If it is for sale in East Brunswick, I know about it.

Give a call or an email and we can set up some time to speak and help you find that home!

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
Direct: 732-213-1409
JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 28, 2011
Having lived in East Brunswick and loving selling there, I can know why you chose this town! There are homes that meet your needs depending on your price range. Have you been pre-approved by a mortgage company yet?

I offer one stop shopping: mortgage preapproval, home search, insurance & title work for the closing.

Please contact me if you would like more information.
Does it have to be in East Brunswick? There is a lovely legal two family in North Edison (near the Scotch Plains/Clark border.

Let me know if you think you might be interested and I can send you the listing.

Mary Petti
908-675-0167
PruMaryNJ@aol.com