Home Buying in Brooklyn>Question Details

Milbert kigg, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Looking for a single family home in Clinton hill, prospect heights, and prospect lefferts. Ideally under $750k.

Asked by Milbert kigg, New York, NY Thu Feb 27, 2014

Answers

3

Anna is dead on with her comment below. If not already pre-approved, that is your first step. Not only does it allow your offers to be considered seriously by a buyer, it allows the real estate agent to better understand exactly how to guide you in your search. If you are trying to proceed without a real estate agent, (which I don't recommend) it may even be MORE important to have that letter as your lender will end up being in contact with the seller of the home and listing realtor more than usual.

I am available to help you at your convenience if you wish.

I also offer credit score improvement programs for free while we work on your mortgage.

If you like my answer above, consider clicking on a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer”

Robert L. Hanson
Gladewater National Bank
First Time Homebuyer Specialist

Direct: 240-752-7549 Cell: 301-651-7822
Email: robertlh66@verizon.net
NMLS# 695929

Rate quote or live chat with me at the link below:

http://www.loansfromrob.com/quote/
If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously, therefore if you haven't done so yet, visit with any licensed loan officer; also choose an agent to work with, he/she will be your best guide.
Hi my name is Joshua I do real estate in the area. I do have homes that are in the area that may interest you. The price range you are trying to stay within will be very hard.

I have one property that may be perfect for you, unless you are open to doing a little work.

Jayfelds88@yahoo.com