Home Buying in Westwood>Question Details

loves2bspoil…, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

Looking for a short sale, foreclosure, or just a fixer upper 1 bedroom condo in Westwood for $100K to $250K.

Asked by loves2bspoiled, Los Angeles, CA Wed May 8, 2013

Answers

5
Brian Byhower’s answer
Love2bspoiled, I'm not sure where you get you info from? I did a search and the most recent condo in Westwood that sold around that price was a bachelor pad, not even one bedroom that sold for $230,000 in 2009. Maybe you are confused with city limits. There have been condos that have sold, not too long ago around $250,000 on Wilshire, but in Los Angeles. You specifically said Westwood and there is a huge difference from parts of LA and Westwood. What was the address of the property you mentioned? I'll look it up for you. I still feel that you are grasping for straws. Good luck.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 9, 2013
We can all appreciate getting a good deal. Your price range unfortunately isn't high enough to live in Westwood. At current interest rates for every $100,000 you will pay about $400/month on a 30 year fixed mortgage. If you can stretch your monthly payment by another $400 I know of a great condo within 10 minutes away of Westwood that I think you might appreciate. Give me a call to discuss.

Warmly,

Tony Norohian
Investor Choice Realty
310 210 9070
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 9, 2013
It's not a realistic request. Not anywhere close to the West Side of Los Angeles. Contact me directly at lenasrealtor@yahoo.com and I'll help you to identify condominiums in this price range.

Lena Samigoullina
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 8, 2013
Hi Loves2bspoiled. Maybe you've been spoiled too much. You're not even close at that price.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 8, 2013
For the peanut gallery who thinks it can't be done. I already live on Wilshire in Westwood. The unit across from me about 9 months ago was foreclosed on. The person who bought it paid @$160000. Fixed it up and then sold it to my neighbor for $250000 remodeled @5 months ago. I am looking for something that I can fix up and i don't need a loan because it will be a cash deal. It doesn't have to be on Wilshire. Plus I am not in a hurry. I just started looking.