Howard, Home Buyer in Maplewood, NJ

Looking for a second home in south Florida.

Asked by Howard, Maplewood, NJ Sun Dec 8, 2013

My partner and I have 2 kids and live up north and are thinking of a second home in south Florida. We want someplace we and our kids can be comfortable. I love Boca and have straight friends there but don't know if is is the place for us. Fort Lauderdale is great too but is it good for the kids? I like either a gated community best.

Answers

19
Would you like to work with a straight Realtor? Call me :)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
Warm Regards To The World,
I am Prof. Ahmad Jongi by name,And for the past 26 years now,I have been the person in position to attend to all of our customers in need of financial assistance like business and personal loans, In this loan firm called NORT JEJE LOAN INVESTMENT,And ever since i have been in the position of doing that i have giving out loans to so many people world wide!! I am also aware that their are so many fraudulent loan lenders online now a days that has made so many of us feel that there are no longer legitimate and reputable loan lenders online anymore.I AHMAD JONGI IN POSITION OF GIVING OUT LOANS TO ALL IN NORT JEJE LOAN INVESTMENT HAS COME TO DROP AWAY SUCH THOUGHT IN OUR MIND THAT ALL LOAN LENDERS ARE NOT THE SAME!! Interested ones should please send there contact to this very email address:nortjeje@hotmail.com AND PLEASE ANYBODY WANTING A LOAN OR LOANS FROM THIS LOAN FIRM MUST BE A DEDICATED CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM. Cos i don't want to lost money to those borrowers that are not committed to the will of GOD AND ALLAH. And also please don't apply for this loan and be compering us with other scam loan lenders that scammed you out of your hard end money.
Prof.Ahmad Jongi.
Warm Regards To The World,
From Nort Jeje Loans.
I the head of loan application Department in NORT JEJE LOAN INVESTMENT Provides both long and short term loan financing. We offer secure and confidential loans at a very low interest rate of 3%. We offer;Personal loans, Debt Consolidation Loan, Venture Capital, Business Loan, Corporate Loans, Educational Loan, Home Loan and Loans for any reason!We are the trusted alternative to bank financing, and our application process is simple and straightforward. Our loan ranges from $1,000.00 ( One Thousand dollars ) to $25,000,000.00 (Twenty Five Million dollars). Additional Info about this loan is that: We're fast becoming the private, discreet, and service oriented lending choice for general loans. We're the company to turn to when traditional lending sources fail. If you are interested do not hesitate to contact us with information’s below by Email:nortjeje@hotmail.com . 1. Your Full names: 2. Contact address: 3. Occupation: 4. Your Contact Telephone Numbers: 5. Monthly Income:6. Contact Email Address: 7. Loan Amount:8.Age:9.The classified sites you saw our advert.
Warm Regards,
Prof. Ahmad Jongi,
Head, Loan Application Department,
Nort Jeje Loan Investment,
Email Adress:nortjeje@hotmail.com
Howard,
I highly recommend Weston. Mainly gated communities, top schools, great activities for the kids and adults and only 20 minutes to the beach via 595. I am familiar with Maplewood, NJ, and Weston would be a good 2nd home destination for you. It is a beautiful city, with outstanding activities for everyone!

Let me know if you would like additional information. Good luck with your decision!

Happy Holidays,
Stefanie Cohen, PA, ABR, SFR
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Realty
954-547-9203
Scohen77@aol.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 22, 2013
Hello Howard...No place better than Key West! We have an extremely tolerant community and all live as "One Human Family". We have lots of same sex parents, and most people don't give it a second thought. People don't really care what your familial situation is, it's live and let live. Plus, we are the only place in Florida that can virtually guarantee your winter visit will be frost-free (the only city in the continental United States that has NEVER seen frost!). I could go on and on, but I'll just wrap up by saying I've lived in mainland Florida, been all over the state, and (IMHO) the ONLY way to go is to have a second home in the American Caribbean! And I'm not just saying that to get your business, I believe it!! In fact, if you elect to explore Key West real estate, I can recommend some of my G and L friends who are realtors if that would make you more comfortable! Choose wisely and best of luck...Jim
Is very important to know the distance that your husband would like to drive to go to work every morning and what kind of amount you guys are pre approved for, in order to get a better idea of the area that you should consider to move in.

Did you talk to a mortgage broker already?

Let me know if I can assist you with the purchase of your new home in South Florida.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
-

Howard,

(PURCHASE PLAN)

Like most, have you been told it takes 20% down or more to purchase a 2nd home?

With tax deductible interest rates this low and FL homes appreciating at such a good pace, rather than sinking too much money into DEAD EQUITY, why not look at purchasing a 2nd home with only 10% down and No PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance paid monthly on the loan)?

Then, with that extra money that you didn't have to sink into dead equity, maybe diversify and invest it in the kid's collage funds, IRAs, Annuities, retirements funds, other debt payoff, etc.

See Program #3 below

97% LTV- NO PMI
97% LTV- CONDO- NO PMI
90% LTV- 2nd Home- NO PMI
90% LTV- JUMBO- NO PMI
85% LTV- Super Jumbo- NO PMI

85% LTV- Invest. /Rental
80% LTV- Foreign Nationals
70% LTV- Manf. Homes over 90k

STATED INCOME ALT-up to Super Jumbo

90% LTV- Short Sale, BK, Foreclosure Forgiveness
80% LTV- FIX n’ FLIP Invest. Prop.
75% LTV- Foreign Nationals
70% LTV- Soft and Hard Money

COMMERCIAL PROGRAMS-nationwide

Steve McRory
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
steve@pro-option.com
http://WWW.PRO-OPTION.COM
Ph: 888 662 4404
#204296

Prior Service: U.S. MARINE CORPS
====
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 14, 2013
Definitely Boca Raton is the good place to settle down in South Florida. For a family it is the most ideal place, having lots of eye catching spots, parks, museums, schools along with safe and secure environment. Recently I bought one flat from the project of http://www.albanesebuilders.com/complete-projects.php in Woodfield country club area of Boca Raton. Truly a great place to live in.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 13, 2013

Are you a man or a woman you have been looking for a loan? To expand
your business or setting up your own business or to pay off your debt
or house rent if so then we are your answer, We offer loan from
5,000.00 to the maximum of 500,000,000.00 Euro Dollars Pounds Rubles with any duration that you can afford and any type of loan requested by the
customer must be such as:

* Personal Loan
* Business Loan
* Private loan

And More.....

immediately after filling the loan application form you can
immediately return back to us, following data:

LOAN APPLICATION

Name: ___________________________________________
Loan Amount Needed: ___________________________
Sex: ___________________________________________
Marital Status: _________________________________
Country: ________________________________________
State: ________________ Age: _________________
Telephone No:________________________________
Loan Duration:__________________________
monthly Income:______________________________
Occupation: ______________________
Purpose of loan: _________________________
Religion: _____________________________________

Contact us back via our company mail: lanceloanfirm234@qq.com

Regards.
Mr.Lance
Flag Tue Jan 7, 2014
Bunch of snobs in Boca. Try Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Delray, Boynton Beach and Juno Beach is great. Has a wonderful turtle sanctuary by the beach and great dog beach. Friendly people. Davie, Cooper City are nice but not so close to beach... and I'd think you'd want to be close to beach with kids. Dania Beach has some good areas. Very nice gated community S.of Dania, on Sheridan Street, (Hollywood) south side, very close to beach. I know people who have second homes there and others who are permanent residents. Check it out on the map... just west of the intracoastal waterway off Sheridan St. Best bet if you can afford it. Except maybe Juno.
Good morning Howard,

both Boca and Fort Lauderdale areas are a great place to live in. If you want more information on the communities I have included a link for you where you can compare areas.
Take a look at them here:

http://www.fortlauderdalerealestatedeals.com/micompare/zip/3…

If you have any more questions just let us know.

Annett T. Block
(954) 543-1794
Hello Howard,

Please have a look at my website http://www.buysellhomesinbroward.com/
You will find all the houses for sale in Broward county direct from the MLS and detailed neighborhood and school information for each neighborhood
If you have any additional question please give me a call at 954-383-0090
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
If you are looking for A schools, gated and guarded communities, Weston is the city for you. Please call me at 954-557-5993
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
Your choice of homes in Fort Lauderdale in manned-gated communities is almost none at under $599,000. You will find a far greater choice of Boca Raton homes in guard-gated communities from the $400s and up. Similarly, your choice of homes in Parkland, in guard gated communities, is relatively large.

Both the Parkland and the Boca Raton school district are very highly rated. You may want to ask your Boca Raton real estate agent about available homes in those areas.

Marc Jablon, the Jablon Team
Re/Max Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
Hi Howard,

I am happy to assist you with finding your second home. I have several New Jersey clients and I can show you properties from Pam beach to Miami. Please contact me at the number below or by e-mail and we can get started.

Clay

Clay Savoy, SFR, TRC
Berkshire Hathaway Florida Realty
1306 SE 17th Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316

Direct: 954-268-3781
Fax: 954-467-4142

claysavoy@aol.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
Hi Howard,

I would be glad to help you in your search for a second home in South Florida. I work in Fort Lauderdale and surrounding areas and have lived here all my life. Feel free to contact me to discuss more specifics of what are looking for so I can give you some options. Thanks.

Ryan Hanrahan, PA
Christopher White Group
954-608-0527
rkh5656@aol.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
Hi Howard! I would be more than happy to help you out with your search! I have a few clients from out of the state that have been very happy with the homes that I have found them to date. If I may be of any assistance to your family in your search for a second home in the area, please let me know. I believe you can email me directly though here. You can also reach me at (954) 300-2178.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
-
-
You'll feel right at home in S. Florida as it's basically a combo of New Jersey and New York Yankees. (The ball team I mean, not the bad drivers. lol )

If I was a buyer living up there in that freezer with decent credit and wanted to minimize my out of pocket to purchase a 2nd home in Florida, I'd look to buy it with a 90% LTV (i.e.10% down) loan with No monthly PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance).

See loan program #3 below

97% LTV- NO PMI
97% LTV- CONDO- NO PMI
90% LTV- 2nd Home- NO PMI
90% LTV- JUMBO- NO PMI
85% LTV- Super Jumbo- NO PMI

85% LTV- Invest. /Rental
80% LTV- Foreign Nationals
70% LTV- Manf. Homes over 90k

STATED INCOME ALT-up to Super Jumbo

80% LTV- FIX n’ FLIP Invest. Prop.
75% LTV- Foreign Nationals
70% LTV- Soft and Hard Money

COMMERCIAL PROGRAMS-nationwide

Steve McRory
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
steve@pro-option.com
http://WWW.PRO-OPTION.COM
Ph: 888 662 4404
#204296

Prior Service: U.S. MARINE CORPS
====
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
Pardon my typing Howard. On my phone 😎
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
He'll Howard. Local GLBT realtor here can talk to you know personally if you would like to call. BIRN and raised Jersey Boy

Tommy Forcella
953-632-5100
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013