Derenzy, Renter in 33914

Looking for a school in West zone with a great band program. My son plays the baritone..

Asked by Derenzy, 33914 Mon Jul 9, 2012

It would probably work best to start directly with the source:

1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 9, 2012
There are two high schools with an emphasis in the arts in our area. Those schools are North Fort Myers High School and Cypress Lake High School. I think North Fort Myers High School is the only one that falls into the West zone. I worked in public education before moving to Florida and I would definitely recommend that you look into North Fort Myers High School. They have an excellent and very competitive band program and many of their graduates are able to receive scholarships if they excel within the program. Again, I would definitely recommend checking it out. Here's a link to their website:

I'd be happy to answer any other questions about this area that you may have.

Good Luck,

Mike Lombardo
Web Reference: http://mikelom.com
you should check out all the schools, but from experience I can tell you that North Fort Myers Academy for the Arts is wonderful. My daughter has attended this A+ school since we relocated in 2009.
Hi Derenzy-

You can learn all about schools in your area here:

Looks like you have lots of great options, I'd recommend you read some of the reviews from parents like you! Hope that helps.

Ali, Community Manager