Home Buying in Ridgewood>Question Details

Emanuel Bala…, Home Buyer in Hoboken, NJ

Looking for a rental with an option to buy in Ridgewood/Glen Rock

Asked by Emanuel Balarie, Hoboken, NJ Tue Jul 23, 2013

My wife and I are looking to move to Ridgewood and settle down. However, we want to first rent and see if we like the area and can deal with the commute to the city. We are looking for potential rentals where we can also have an option to buy in a year.

Answers

5
HI Emanual,
I'm selling my " home by owner" in Ridgewood.
If you are still in the market please contact me. I am a real estate agent, I live in Ridgewood for 15 years and my office was in Glen Rock.
Vicky Bao Vo
201 -694 -2432
vbao2432@gmail.com
Hi Emanuel,

There are rentals available in both towns. I've lived in Ridgewood for 26 years and know Glen Rock quite well, also. I'd be happy to show you around both towns and share the pluses of each town.
You can call me on my cell 201-696-6368 to discusss further.

Stephanie Sotell-Lesslauer
Hi Emanuel,
I would be happy to help you find a rental with an option to buy in the Ridgewood/Glen Rock area. I can also introduce you and your family to the towns and assist you in maneuvering thru the real estate market.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience .

Maryanne Connaughton
Ridgewood Group
Terrie O'Connor Realtors
201 788-0222.
Hi Emanuel,
I know of a beautiful home that is not in the market yet and they have the intention of initially renting and then sell the home.
Please contact me directly at 201-970-9943 to obtain more details, you can also email me at elsarealestate@gmail.com.
I need to know your search criteria, how many BRs, bath, price range... I will be happy to help you find the right home.
Best of Luck!
Elsa Felipe Machin
Keller Williams
201-970-9943
Elsarealestate@gmail.com
Elsa-realestate.com
http://Www.bergen-homes.com
Hi Emanuel,

I can help you find a rental with option to purchase in Ridgewood. Ridgewood is one of the many communities that Real Living Gateway Realtors service. I would just would need a few more details as to what you are looking for. You can reach me at kimwong65@gmail.com.

Look forward to hearing from you.