Home Buying in Spicer>Question Details

Jayne, Home Buyer in Spicer, MN

Looking for a rental on green lake July 11-15 - interested to purchase as well

Asked by Jayne, Spicer, MN Mon Apr 30, 2012

Answers

4
Jane - I am listing a home on Green Lake - 9933 North Shore Drive that may be of interest.

Some notes:

Turnkey! this year round home has it all! Private wooded w/100ft of Green Lake shoreline. Plenty of room w/ all 3 levels finished including 5BR/ 2BA in main house & detached AC/heater barn lot for kids or adults to get away. A special home- enjoy summer!

Present owners have used as a cabin and income producing rental property for weekly summer rental as well as for multiple winter month leases - might be a perfect fit for you.

Please let me know if you would like a personal showing or have any questions.

Tim Dunsmore
tldunsmore@comcast.net
952-212-5705
Thank you so much for the response - still interested - our family heads to GreenLake every summer for the memorial tourney at Litttle Crow (our dad was instrumental in the development from the BEGINNING ) .... We love Green Lake- our annual trip is great - but should the right property come available we are comfortable with buying....
Jayne,

I know of a rental on Green Lake. Give me a call or send me an email and I'll give you the details.

Patrick Howard 612-382-3109 email: patrickhoward@edinarealty.com
Jayne - I would certainly like to help you. I could not find any rentals listed on green lake. I assume that is the Green Lake near Spicer, not the one near Chisago. While I would be happy to help you either rent or buy, you really need a local agent. Do some agent shopping - interview a few. Remember agents are terrific helpers and they cost you nothing and save you time and money! In the meantime, I will check more resources and email you tomorrow if I find something that looks good. What is your price range? Liz 612-986-4105