Home Buying in Sicklerville>Question Details

Xkissesxoxo, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

Looking for a rent to own house

Asked by Xkissesxoxo, Chicago, IL Sat Jan 5, 2013

I'm 22 years old and my boyfriend and I are looking for a rent to own house in sicklerville nj help!!!! Gotta be out by march

Answers

3
Maria Cipollone’s answer
You need to be very careful with this type of agreements. Definitely, you will need the professional advice of a real estate attorney, before you sign any contract.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone
Century 21 Tenace
http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
Rent to own properties can be tricky. It is important to make sure everything is in order as to what is expected when the term of the lease is over and the home is ready to be purchased by you and your boyfriend. Consult a real estate attorney with the contract in hand so he/she can dissect it for you. I can refer you to a real estate attorney if need be.
Hello! Renting with a purchase option can be a great step to owning your own home if you are not qualified for a mortgage at this time. I would be more than happy to help you. My office is located right in Sicklerville. You can reach me best on my cell phone at 856-896-8078. I look forward to working with you.

Cara Esposito
Realtor Associate
Century 21 Rivera