Home Buying in Deale>Question Details

Michele Blou…, Home Buyer in Deale, MD

Looking for a rent to own home in or around Deale MD. Will not be eligble for a mortgage loan for six more months.?

Asked by Michele Blough, Deale, MD Thu May 17, 2012

Answers

1
Hi Michele,

I see you are trying to plan ahead for home ownership! You are wise to plan ahead.

I get a lot of people asking me about rent to own homes. Basically, there are three contracts involved: the rental lease, the option, and the sales contract. Not just one, but THREE contracts are involved and its assumed that things go according to plan.....(things never go according to plan). Why lock yourself into three?

If you think the market values will increase, then perhaps this could be a wise course. But if market values decrease, then this would not be a practical approach.

My advice: find a rental...and take your time looking for the property you want to buy. If you happen to love the place you rent, then go for it! Just take things at a time....that's my advice.

Either way, I can email you properties available in Deale if you would like.
Thank you so much Christina for the great advice! I am looking for a place that allows pets max rent 1300 a month.
Flag Fri May 18, 2012