Home Buying in Mansfield>Question Details

Kiaresmom, Other/Just Looking in Arlington, TX

Looking for a realtor who is well versed in first time homebuyers assistance programs. Zipcodes 76001,76002 and 76063.

Asked by Kiaresmom, Arlington, TX Sat Mar 16, 2013

Answers

3
Good evening. I work with many first time buyers in Arlington and Mansfield. I am well versed in two State programs, one that provides downpayment/closing assistance in the form of an interest-free loan and one that provides up to 5% in the form of a grant depending upon income levels. I have a relationship with a lender who is certified in these programs and would be happy to discuss your home buying needs further to identify what might be the best option for you!

Giovanna Phillips
RE/MAX Associates
817.734.2688
phillips@mansfield365.com
Hey there,

I would love to guide you through the home buying process, I work with first time home buyers quite frequently that would be more than happy to talk to you about my services. I have a few preferred lenders that can get you qualified. Please call or text and we can get started!

Wendy Whitaker
Century 21 Judge Fite
682.999.6005
I can help you with that. Those are areas I specialize in, living in 76002. My preferred lender is able to offer my clients loans with all of the assistance programs available through Tarrant County, Arlington and State of Texas. Call or text me (817-807-8574) to share your needs, preferences and priorities.