Home Buying in Irvine>Question Details

OC92708, Home Buyer in Fountain Valley, CA

Looking for a realtor that specializes in Northwood/Northwood Point area. Any recommendations?

Asked by OC92708, Fountain Valley, CA Thu Aug 23, 2012

Answers

10
Hi, I think it would be a good idea for you to interview a few agents. You may even just call a couple and talk to them over the phone. I think it's important for a client to have some type of rapport with the agent that they will be working with. Sometimes you click with one, and other times you may feel that a certain agent isn't right for you. Believe me, it's a lot better experience to work with someone that you not only have confidence in, but that you also like. Home buying should be a positive experience in one's life, so working with the right agent will enhance your experience. I would be more than happy to be one of the agent's you interview. I am an agent you loves working Irvine, since I have lived here for the past 25 years and even raised all four of my children here. I personally own a home in Northwood and had a daughter who attended Northwood High School. If you are interested in what the community offers, I have the knowledge from personal experience. Please feel free to call and I would love to help.

Blessings,

Marsha Morris
(949) 244-4848

Realty Benefit
DRE# 01243218
I have lived in many different part of Irvine over the years and presently live in the Northwood area in Irvine. It's a great place to call home and I can get you any information you may need and help you in any way I can. What type of home are you looking for (3 bedrooms, pool, single level etc?)? What amenities are you looking for and what price range would you feel most comfortable in? Contact me and I can have a list of homes in your area ASAP and you can thumb through them at your convenience and let me now if you would like to go take a look at anything. Home buying can be a very fun and exciting time, when your ready I can make it a safe, smart, easy and enjoyable experience for you as well :)
Contact Scott Fredrickson at PacWest Properties... (714)24-2351.. He help one of my friends and she said that he did a wonderful job.

Karen Walton
My team and I have been working and successfully helping people in this area for many years. And we are really confident about our ability to help each client find out what's important about buying a home to them, because when your why is clear, the how to and decision makings are really easy.

I suggest that you interview a few agents, have a list of questions that you want to ask, specifically ask for testimonials, and more importantly, there has to be a synergy and resonance between you and the chosen agent, because eventually it boils down to if you can see yourself working very closely with the professional, with total trust and unbiased communications.

If you would like to know more about us, feel free to call us at 888-726-5496 ext. 8, or email us: alicia@aliciaqu.com, or visit us at: http://www.aliciaqu.com.

And good luck with your home search.

Alicia Qu
Hello Mr. Client,

I've raised three children in Irvine. All over Irvine is the best location. Give me particular requirements as far as what you are looking for buying a home or renting a home. Call me directly or email me directly at 949-202-5106 , rrshahoc@gmail.com.aHope to hear from you soon.

Rekha
While providing customer and client service in real estate, we have sold homes at Northwood and Northwood Pointe Irvine and are here to help.

Harrison K. Long, Realtor and broker associate, Coldwell Banker Previews, Quail Hill center, Irvine, CA.
DRE 01410855
949-854-7747
http://www.LiveAtIrvine.com
Good morning,

I've been in Irvine since 1979 as a Northwood resident. I'd be honored to help you with any questions you have in the area of your interest.

Feel free to call/text/email me.

Alex Vargas
Weichert Realtor
(714) 269-8775 Mobile
DRE # 01332235

http://www.AlexSellsSoCal.Com

AlexVargas2009@gmail.com
Sam Ali from Coldwell banker. Here is his webste:

http://samalisells.com/
I have lived in Northwood Pointe since 1998 & work with both buyers & sellers in that area. You can contact me at (714) 955-1397, or at marykaybarnes@firstteam.com. My website is http://www.MaryKayBarnes.com.
I am the realtor who specializes and also is the residents of Northwood / Northwood Pointe area in the past 16 years. Please call me at 949-231-2880 or email me at agent_cybele@yahoo.com for any question. I am willing to help. Cybele Lin from Evergreen Realty.