clsgonzaleza, Home Buyer in 33810

Looking for a realtor in Lakeland Fl, I am live in Ohio and plan on moving down by June 2013.

Asked by clsgonzaleza, 33810 Sun Feb 17, 2013

Answers

9
Best of luck. It's a great community.
I'd be happy to help in your search. Send me your criteria and I'll build you a free web site where you can see some listings or even search on your own. I look forward to hearing from you and hope I can be of help.

Earlene Lash
Xcellence Realty inc
email: eplashcell@gmail.com
http://www.thelashteam.com
"Turning Your Dreams Into An Address"
Paul R. Baker
RE/MAX Town Centre
Office phone: 321*438*5602
Email: PaulBaker@Remax.net

This fella is working for you. GD Vandall, Wash. state
Just let me know what you are ideally looking for, (i.e.: BR/BA, Pool Y/N, etc.), and I would be delighted to help you find it.

Have a great day!
Andrea Dockery
Realtor, RE/Max Experts
Lakeland, FL
Office: (863) 802-5262
Mobile: (863) 698-2670
Email: asdockery@mac.com
I am not a realtor but in the process of buying a house and am really impressed with ours. His name is John Carter and he is with Keller Williams 863-529-7488 Good Luck
I would be happy to hear from you and help with your move. I'm a full time Realtor and have lived in Lakeland 25 years.

Contact me at your convenience and we can talk about your needs. I hope to hear from you.

Trish Mostoller
Realty World Homes of Distinction

trishmostoller@aol.com
CLSGONZAKEZA,

I would love to help answer your questions about Lakeland, FL. I love the area. Will you be looking to rent or buy? There are many opportunites in the area for either. Please review my profile on Trulia and send me a message or email me directly at THOYT@prutropical.com

No pressure, just help.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty
Hi, I'm from Minnesota and have lived in Lakeland since 2003. I'd be glad to help you find the right place here, email me at jules@incwebs.com
Somebody should respond to you soon to help you find what you are looking for. Remember to have it inspected. We offer a free wind mitigation with a complete home inspection to help on insurance premiums. Visit our website for more information.