Home Buying in Cary>Question Details

Nilton_santos, Renter in

Looking for a real state agent with a great selection of listings in Cary

Asked by Nilton_santos, Fri Mar 29, 2013

If at all possible, we would prefer to schedule preliminary property viewings for an upcoming weekend.

We will be giving further details, but to start with here you have the basic information of what we are looking for:

-Location: Cary;
-Budget: 400K;
-Type: single family home;
- 3 BR, 2 Bath, 2500 sqr ft;
-Tons of sun exposure, very bright;
-Updated/modern kitchen and bathrooms;
-Move in ready;
-Not more than 10 years old;
-Modern, open layout;
-Proper, flat surface backyard (ideally fenced);
-2 car garage.

Thank you so much for your help.

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Cary

Answers

9
I agree with Mike, Matt Peedin is a great agent, they are both, however quite funny guys, both very good Realtors< and both taller than me!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 31, 2013
I completely trust Sharon Lewis's judgment in this area!
Sharon Lewis is a great agent, even if she is not as tall as Matt Peedin.
Flag Sun Mar 31, 2013
Sounds like you are very organized in your search. Congratulations! That makes the whole process so much easier. The only thing you didn't mention is how far you are willing to commute to work.
We have so many wonderful neighborhoods here, I'm sure we can find what you are looking for.

Besides having a great realtor who has lots of experience and has lived in the area at least 5 years, you would do well to go with a company like Fonville Morisey which is the leader in the Triangle area. We have in house lenders who are dedicated to residential mortgages, and who smooth the way to a successful, on time closing. They can also deliver a preapproval letter within 24 hours so you'll be ready to go once you find the perfect house. That's so important.

I'd love to help you find your home. It sounds like looking for a house I would love as well. Take a look at the reviews under my profile. You'll see my clients have really enjoyed working with me.
Matt Peedin is a great agent!
Bonus Points:
He is almost as funny as I am. Almost as good-looking. Well-mannered.
Not as tall as me, and less "full-figured."
:=D
.
.
You two are funny!!! Just saw this!
Flag Sun Mar 31, 2013
As mentioned a few times any agent should be able to access all of the listings for you. I would suggest interviewing a few agents and see who you feel most comfortable with after that process.
You are going to get a LOT of answers to this question! I'm glad to help if needed. My focus is on the client. On finding you the perfect home. On making the process as smooth as possible. But there are lots of great agents in this market.

Matt
Call me - I have a lot of great listings and know Cary very well.Jud Edwards, Selling Directly 919-522-8846
As mentioned, any buyers agent can show you any MLS listing in Cary.

Here are 41 homes in Cary that meet many of your qualifications:
http://www.nohasslepropertysearch.idxco.com/idx/4328/results…

These are not my listings, but are the listings of many area agents.
An advantage of using a buyers agent, rather than the listing agent, is the agent will be motivated to help you find a home that fits you, rather than just selling one of their own listings.

It is very difficult to perform a search for homes with lots of light, very bright inside, and more feasible to perform a broader search and cull out the ones that do not appeal. Likewise with kitchen and bath updates.
.
http://.www.NoHasslePropertySearch.com
.
.
Web Reference: http://www.RealtyArts.com

I'm happy to provide the information requested. Please email me at melissaalbert@kw.com or call 919-610-1585.

Melissa
All working Realtors have access to all listings and what you should be looking for is a dedicated buyer broker to represent you the way a listing agent represents the seller.

I've attached a link below to what has proven to be the most popular blog I've ever posted on how to find a great buyer broker. I am a local agent, you may check me out here on Trulia or simply Google my name and I'd be happy to assist you. I specialize in buyer side brokering, it costs you nothing. Feel free to contact me directly.

You given a good detailed explanation of what you're looking for however no one can start sending you listings without a direct email. You're going to have to respond to an agent directly and so that they have your email address in order to start receiving listings.