Latenighter, Other/Just Looking in 94501

Looking for a real estate investor friendly agent

Asked by Latenighter, 94501 Wed Jun 1, 2011

Hi, I'm looking for a real estate investor friendly agent who can work with me to pull up some MLS info for the bay area. In turn, if I have properties to sell, you can sell them to your clients and tack on your fees.

I'm not looking in putting offers in foreclosures or REOs or any of that.

Answers

4
Latenighter,
I am not only real estate investor friendly, investors are my specialty.
I have been an investor myself for 17 years, covering the whole Bay Area from Alameda County to Sonoma County. There are a lot more criteria in shopping for investment than for your own home, due to the business aspect, financing aspect and landlordding aspect. I am an RE sales agent with all that investors' experience. I live in Alameda but I cover the whole Bay Area.

Fran Lai,
Century 21 Mission-Bishop
Here is a directory of investor-friendly real estate agents. Thought it might help.
Hi Latenighter,
I am currently working with Investor clients.....happy to help you. I can also provide references if you would like to call one of them...We would need to talk in detail so i can understand your real estate needs, and better help you with them. Yes i have full access to MLS.
DO get in touch and we can move forward.
Be well and Safe,
Nina Daruwalla
When you say "pull up some MLS info" -- are you looking for specific properties?

Or do you merely want access to the MLS? Try this splash link where you can customize your search. Free service, no obligation to you.