2thepoint, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

Looking for a real estate agent in Chicago specializes in investment properties?

Asked by 2thepoint, Chicago, IL Sat Jun 29, 2013

Answers

16
Hello 2thepoint..

I would be more than happy to assist you with this venture and would love to speak with you about the opportunities that are out there. We can talk about the type of investment property you are looking for, your options for financing, for renting out your property if that is what you have in mind and for doing thorough background checks on your prospective renters.

I am quite familiar with properties in the 60637 zip code as well as the neighboring 60615 both of which are in Hyde Park. If can point you in the direction of other areas, as well.

Please do give me a call at your convenience.

Geralyn Hopson
312 933 4121
I own Chicagoland Rentals and know firsthand what the best rental investement properties are. Your best bet is to acquire a property that you can not only rent out but rent it to short-term renters (international students, executives, families who are temporarily misplaced, etc.).

You can get twice as much in rent with short-term renters. It is more work to keep the property rented but worth it and I can help you with both finding good properties to buy and keeping them rented.
Your prob going to get a bunch of agents respond to this. Interview a few agents and see who is the best fit for you.
Make sure you have the Cash or are preapproved and then commit to an agent.

Opportunities do exist.
2thepoint,

Lots of choices here. Pick 2-3 agents that responded here on Trulia. Contact/interview them, find the one you feel most comfortable, meaning offers you more of what you are looking for, then work with that agent exclusively. You will get a better commitment if it is a mutually beneficial and loyal relationship.

You have reached the right forum, email me at jmichaels@remax.net for assistance in investment properties
That is all we do, live and breath investment properties of all types. We have access to pocket listings as well that other brokers simply do not have. We also have some options for seller financing, so your have more money to leverage on other properties if you are looking to purchase more than 1.

Give me a call tomorrow at 847-530-3704 my name is Erik.

Looking forward to hearing back, you will not have to wait for great options that fit your needs, but call me tomorrow.

There are a lot out there that do this. Get a good agent. Interview two or three and go with the one you mesh best with.
Web Reference: http://Americorpre.com
I am a realtor in the Chicago area and currently specialize in investment properties for Chicago Housing Authority Section 8 rentals in the city of Chicago. I also work with investors who are looking to invest in downtown Chicago.

Let me know if you have a need to buy or sell these type of properties.

My team and I work with many investors from all over the world and have an extensive network. What kind of properties are you looking for?

Sohail A. Salahuddin | Founder and Team Leader

Innovative Property Consultants Group | Sales and Leasing

http://www.innovativepropertyconsultants.com

Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty

425 W. North Ave. | Chicago, IL 60610 

O: 312.335.3230 | C: 312.437.7799 | F: 847.805.6030

"Extraordinary Service For Extraordinary Lives"
Everyone specializes in investment property.....or so it seems. What type? A condo can be an investment property. 4 units/12 units? More than 4 is considered commercial for loan purposes.
Real estate agents specializes investment property ...
I am a Certified Investor Agent Specialist (CIAS). Depending on the neighborhood you are looking in, I may be able to help you
We work with a lot of investors and are extremely sophisticated in analyzing the economics of these transactions. We are a full service brokerage yet share our commission with our buyers. For example on a $400,000 transaction you would typically get $2000 back from us at closing. You can contact me at 312-738-0232 for more information.
Web Reference: http://LucidRealty.com
I can help you. Email me the details of what kind of properties you have and mind
and lets have a conversation to see how we can work together.
It depends on the investment property. Multifamily? Retail? Office? Please email me details and I can help you.

Mark