Jose V., Home Buyer in 33186

Looking for a qualified Real Estate Agent in Kendall Florida.

Asked by Jose V., 33186 Sat Aug 1, 2009

My wife and I would love to buy a townhouse or a house.
We currently rent a place in Kendall for $920 and figure
if we can buy instead of rent for a little bit more this
would be a great time to buy a place. We haven't gotten
pre-qualified However we would love to try to see if we
can purchase our first home.

Answers

5
Hi Jose,

All the realtors gave you great responses...just one thing to remember. There are alot of townhomes in the Kendall area that are short sales, if you have the time to invest in this, you still need to work with a realtor who is familiar with the process...the same goes for REO's. Both of these, especially short sales are a different animal and I HIGHLY recommend using a realtor who has either helped buyers close REO's and short sales before or in the case of short sales, has listed them and therefore knows the correct chain of events and things to pay attention to when you make your offer. Any questions feel free to contact me, I have listed and sold many short sales and REO's and my business partner and I know are familiar with the whole proceedure...Also remember to pay attention to HOA fees, these can make a huge difference to your monthly out of pocket expenses!

Shelly
Hi, guys! You're correct - this is the perfect time to buy! And I'd love to help you do it! I've been a Realtor for 17 years and have been through the ups and downs of the real estate market. I especially like to help first-time home buyers; guess I'm a frustrated teacher . . . And you can rest assured that you'll be dealing with a reputable, experienced company. Coldwell Banker celebrated 100 years in the business last year and we participated in 38% of the deals in South Florida. One thing, though: you really need to get pre-approved by a lending institution. Whatever you buy, that pre-approval will be a requirement. In addition, getting pre-approved will give you a very realistic view of how much you can afford and/or how much you want to spend based on the monthly payment. I've always worked in an around Kendall so I'm very familiar with the area. Give me a call at (305) 987-6480 so we can discuss your needs and I can answer any questions you may have. Looking forward to meeting you!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 2, 2009
Jose
I am a mortgage banker, and I can offer financing with a 96.50% LTV with an FHA which requires at least a 580 credit score; and a 97% LTV with a portfolio product that requires a 620 Credit Score.
Jose,
I live and work in 33186 and yes there are may homes for sale in Kendall. However the first thing you should do is to call a Morgage Broker or go to your bank and see "how much home you can afford" so you know exactly what to look for.They will not charge you anything and you will know if buying is a good option for you.
If you need a reliable Mortgage Brocker i can referr you to one. As first time buyer you may also qualify for a $8,000Tax Credit if you buy before Nov 30/ 09.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions,
Rosie Morot-Gaudry
Web Reference: http://www.rosiemorot.com
Hello Jose,
Thank you for your inquiry. I agree, this is a great time to buy, especially if you do not have to sell first, and with over 31000 properties on the market in Miami-Dade county alone, there should be a house out there that meets your criteria.
My name is Manon Mohammady and I am a Broker Associate with Coldwell Banker in Miami. Please visit my web site: http://www.ManonMohammady.com to learn more about me and my business philosophy. If you feel that I could be of help, please contact me. Thank you!
Your real estate resource,
Manon