Home Buying in Lakeland>Question Details

Cat Star, Home Buyer in Lakeland, FL

Looking for a quaint, small town atmosphere in Central FLorida area in a gated community that has a pool.

Asked by Cat Star, Lakeland, FL Sat Jul 21, 2012

Do not want large city atmostphere. We are in our 50's

Answers

3
We have a 1710 sq'jacobson home for sale in quaint Lake Alfred, just 20 mins to Lakeland. It is a safe gated 55+ golf community but you don't pay for golf if your not golfers, we aren't. Our location is just between I-4exit48 and hwy 92., half way between Orlando and Tampa. There are lots of jobs available in this area as it is growing.
Our homies a 3/2 open split plan with indoor laundry, master suite at one end complete with twin sinks and makeup counter, garden tub and shower as well as a huge finished California walk in closet.
There isa dining room and a large kitchen. All appliances stay and it can be purchased with or with out the furnishings which are traditional and new. We also have a finished lanai we live inmost of the year, a deck and a patio, not things you see much around manufactured homes. If you would like to visit please call 863/956-5637 or email jgreer4@ tampabay.rr.com. Oh yes we have a beautiful pool and club house and tennis courts with an active community center!
We recently bought a home in The Plantation at Leesburg, a very lovely over 55 gated community just off of Rt 27 about 2 miles North of the Florida Turnpike exchange. We have pools, club houses, golf, tennis, etc, and lots of clubs and activities. We recently went out of town for a few days and my wife inadvertently left the front door wide open. Nothing in the house was touched or missing. This is the nicest, and safest community we have ever lived in and plan to stay here forever! On August 3, 2012 there were 93 homes listed for sale in the MLS in The Plantation priced between $59,500 and $349,900. Please come visit us and let me show you around. Just call first because you can't get through the gate without an invitation.

ED ROCHETTE, REALTOR®
HUD Registered Florida Broker
ROCHETTE REALTY LLC

Your Central Florida Real Estate Consultant
Direct & Text: 863-529-2997
Email: REALTOR@EdRochette.com

FREE FLORIDA MLS HOME MAP SEARCH:
http://MyFloridaHomesMLS.com/REALTOR-Ed-Rochette

P.S. I appreciate you as a client and a friend. I appreciate your business, your loyalty, trust and your referrals. It is my goal to provide the very best counsel, advice and service possible for your real estate needs. If I may ever be of assistance to you, a relative, friend or co-worker please don’t hesitate to call me. I look forward to the opportunity to serve you.™
i have one 2 bed 2 bath 1250 sq feet currently on the market for 128000 and i will be listing another 2 bed 2 bath next week with 1500 sq feet and i will have a 3rd in november that is about 1700 sq ft with 3 bed 2 bath. all in a 55 plus gated community with great community pool. let me know when you are coming to lakeand and i will be happy to make arrangements for you to see homes.
rchild_realtor@earthlink.net