Home Buying in Weatherford>Question Details

Jgal2012, Home Buyer in Fort Worth, TX

Looking for a property with some acreage in Weatherford area for $80,000 or below...

Asked by Jgal2012, Fort Worth, TX Wed Jul 18, 2012

Any advice on real estate agents or websites to look at in particular? I would be relocating so it would be nice to have someone who knows the area and possibly foreclosures...

I am an investor looking for buyers in any area of DFW.. Please e mail me your phone or info of what you need and I will find a property for you. I do not go by listings as I have access to all others that may be below market.
Send to gsampang@bop.gov and /or georgiesampang@yahoo.com.
Thanks . Georgie
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
I am looking for an acreage (2-4) with a large garage or another large building and a 2-3 bedroom,2 bath house - in the Weatherford or Granbury area. The property at 6716 Hamilton Court in Weatherford is one I've been looking at. Please let me know if something like this would be of interest to you. Thank you - John
Flag Mon Feb 25, 2013
Unfortunately, there are only THREE listings in PARKER County Under $86K that have more than one(1) acre. They are ALL manufactured homes and look to be in not really good shape. Acreage (5-10 acres) alone in Parker County is averaging around $10,000 an acre (according to MLS SOLDS Since 3/1/2012) for just raw land.
If you go a little closer to Mineral Wells, the price drops almost half. Sorry the news is not what you were wanting to hear, I am sure.
We can send you everything in our MLS, but need to know how much land. 80K will not buy a lot of land in the Weatherford area. send email or phone number so we can help define that for you.

I live and work Parker County so am familiar with it. Please go to the ReadyRealEstate.com website and register. Our website is updated every 24 hours to give you the lastest on what is available.

If you will email me I will be happy to assist you with finding that perfect home/land. Are you looking for just acreage or does their need to be buildings on it? How much acreage?

Looking forward to working with you.

Ruth Christensen
Ready Real Estate
817.312.9978 (direct)
817.768.2254 (Fax)

Get a FREE Mortgage Pre-Approval 7 days a week at:
Web Site: http://www.ReadyLending.com
Toll Free: 1-877-70-READY
Looking for a single family home, I should have specified...
Check out my site, umoveinnow.com, I have 3 homes in your price Range,
Manufactured Homes totally remodled on 1 acre plus lots.
Wes Evans
Flag Mon Oct 22, 2012