Home Buying in The Woodlands>Question Details

Legerel, Home Buyer in The Woodlands, TX

Looking for a patio home. Can u tell me what areas to look n? Also, is there a certain way when I'm researching on PCM to request patio homes?

Asked by Legerel, The Woodlands, TX Sun Sep 1, 2013

Answers

9
Legerel.
http://www.har.com is on of the top consumer friendly websites in the Nation. It is much easier to contact a Realtor and I can set you up on a search in minutes that gets emailed to you daily with all new & updated listings. You will find out about new listings the same time Realtors do.
If you would like me to set you up on a search, there is no obligation to use me to purchase a house, and it will take just minutes for me to do.
You can reach me at 936-499-1067 or email me at brad.carlson@garygreene.com.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Brad Carlson
"Your Woodlands Realtor"
http://www.bradcarlson1.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
Patio Homes in the Woodlands are usually in their own Neighborhood. There are more than a
dozen in Grogans Mill, Panther Creek, Cochrans Crossing and Alden Bridge. There are 2 communities in the Alden Bridge area that are patio homes for 55+ home owners. There are
also 2 communities on the north side of 242 Windsor Hills and Windsor Lakes that have a
Community Building with scheduled activities + a pool --- these are also 55+ home owners.
I live in a Patio Home Community and would be happy to help you in your search.
Please contact me: Becky@BeckyRiggins.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
Patio homes are all over The Woodlands, all depends what you want to be close to... Would you like to be near the mall, groceries, night life? Give me a call at 435-849-4972. And we can set up a meeting and hopefully find you the home you're looking for!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
Hi Legerel,
Thanks for asking the question! The Woodlands offers many locations for patio homes. Some are close in the shopping and some further out it depends on what you're looking for. If you'll email me at khris_sutton@yahoo.com I'll set you up to receive listings as they're listed and also currently listed patio homes as well. Good tool and works well. I look forward to hearing from you!

Khris Sutton
Realty Associates
832.407.7233
http://www.har.com/ksutton
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
Again- patio homes are scattered throughout the Woodlands. I can set you up with a custom search provided you give me your price range. I have many years experience in the area through Keller Williams realty and you may contact me at (281)468-2197. Kind regards-Karla
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
Patio homes in The Woodlands are scattered throughout the community. A lot depends on your price range and the age of home you prefer. I am not familiar with PCM but I can set you up on an automated search that will send you only patio homes that meet your criteria. My results will be generated by the realtor only portal at the Houston Association of Realtors mls search system.

You can message me through my website: http://www.saraduckett.com.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
There are some nice patio homes in the woodlands creekside.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
Legerel,
Patio homes will be found throughout The Woodlands, not really in any particular neighborhood...I would start with Grogans Forest. I agree with the previous agent's response in regards to looking at homes on HAR.com, it's the most current and updated MLS website.
I live, work & play in The Woodlands, if you would like some assistance, don't hesitate to contact me!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013

Are you using har.com for your home search? That is the most comprehensive resource available to potential buyers.

More specific to your question, The Woodlands features a wide range of price points, so in order to help you more efficiently, a price range would be of great assistance.

I would love to be of my assistance to you, my group is located in The Woodlands.

Cheers,
Chris Krafcik, M.Ed, Realtor
Cannon Realty and Associates
ckrafcik@cannonrealtyassociates.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013