Home Buying in Spring>Question Details

anthony.s.min, Home Buyer in Spring, TX

Looking for a patient real estate agent

Asked by anthony.s.min, Spring, TX Wed Mar 20, 2013

Just moved to the Houston area. Working in The Woodlands. Looking to buy in the summer months south of the Woodlands/Spring area (west of I45 and within 5 minutes of Freeway--and NOT in Spring High school district) or along Beltway 8 (west of I45 and within 5 minutes of freeway). Will be using VA loan. Also possibly look into bank owned homes if inspection is allowed. Thanks.
-Anthony

Answers

14
Anthony, i am putting my home up for sale in two days. I live in the Klein school district and am about 5 mins for I-45. I am in spring, TX 77388 area. We are accepting VA loans with our listing. Let me know if you would like more info and i can send you the listing to look over. Its a 4 bed 2.5 bath with 10000 sq ft lot on a cul da sac, in a nice quiet neighborhood.

Drake6398@gmail.com
Hi Anthony,

One more to add to your list of agents.

PATIENCE is my middle. Live in the area that we seek. Motivated with a background in negotiating.

I can help simple as that.

Call or email me, which is ever is easier for you, if you're interviewing agents. Would love to chat about your interests.

Have a great day!

Tina Vasquez, realtor
Coldwell Banker United - The Woodlands
tina.txrealtor@gmail.com
832.363.2500 (O)
About 50% of my Listings are Short Sales; 15% of my Buyers are purchasing a Short Sale Property; 15% of my Buyers are purchasing a HUD/Foreclosure Property; 15% of my Buyers are purchasing with a VA Loan and 15% of my Buyers are buying a standard resale home with Owner Financing; another 15% are Buying Cash and the last 25% of my Buyers are buying new homes with either Conventional or FHA Loans..

Nazario Trujillo
CDPE, REO/BPO Certified
TAHS, SFR, R. E. Consultant/realtor
SIS Group, LLC
Fax: 281-907-0199
E-mail: naztrujillo@sbcglobal.net
I have all of that experience.....I love short sales and a HUD and foreclosure specialist.
Can I ask which of you has experience in short sales/banked owned homes, and VA process? Thanks.
I am a full time realtor that believes the most important thing I can offer my clients is personalized customer service. Purchasing a home is not about the product it was about the lifestyle experience. I strive to offer the total customer experience, through client centered two way communication, support and the service you desire, expect and deserve, whether your buying, selling or leasing your home.

I have lived in Spring for 24 years and continue to educate myself and my clients on what is going happening in this area. You can read todays newsletter by clicking on my facebook link.

I have a great partnership with lenders that will be more than happy to assist you with your loan needs.

As far as patience goes, I'm sure I have one than more client that will be happy to attest to that. One example in particular is a lady that I have been helping prepare her parents home for the market since September.

Cyndi Berg
832-515-1382
BHGRE Gary Greene
Cyndi@MyHTownLifestyles.com
http://www.myhtownlifestyles.com
https://www.facebook.com/LifestyleHomesWithCyndi
Hi Anthony--
You've gotten lots of responses to your request! The only thing unique I have to add is that I have a partner, and if you hire us you get two agents instead of one. We have several clients that we are working with in the area currently, and are familiar with what is on the market. I am a Texas affordable housing specialist, and my partner is also a foreclosure and short sale specialist. Let us know if you'd like us to help. V
To begin, I will be glad to visit with you over the phone. It looks like you know where your wanting to reside....My next step is to gather additional information...Please call me at 832-296-7812. I look forward building a professional real estate relationship. Cinnamon Scholz, Century 21 Realtor
A more patient Realtor you may not find, call me 832-892-8730

Nazario Trujillo
CDPE, REO/BPO Certified
TAHS, SFR, R. E. Consultant/Realtor
SIS group, LLC
Fax: 281-907-0199
E-mail: naztrujillo@sbcglobal.net
Hi Anthony,

I would love the opportunity to work with you on finding the right home for you. Bob Anderson is a mortgage lender that is an expert in working with VA Loans, his number is 281-893-8400. I am a RE/MAX agent and my area of expertise is exactly where you are looking to move to. I can sit here and tell you all about me but I think it would be best if you hear from the 160 Plus surveys that have been filled out by my previous clients. Please visit my website at http://www.har.com/peyorubio and read the feedback that I have been given. I look forward in hearing from you and working with you.

Peyo Rubio
RE/MAX Northwest Realtors
832-638-9166
Hey Anthony

I'm very familiar with this area... If you would like to chat or have me send you direct links to homes in the area feel free to contact me.

Kevin Sechelski
832.545.5503
Contact@HouseHuntingHouston.com
http://Www.HouseHuntingHouston.com
Hi Anthony, I live just a few minutes from there. I am registered with the Texas Veterans Land Board and have lenders that I work with that do VA loans all the time. If you would be so kind as to send me an e-mail to leonard@ldebono.com, I will send you some references with a Vet and others that have used my patient expertise. Hope to hear from you . Are you working with EXXON by chance? Take care
Leonard
Hello, I am happy to help. I live and work in the Spring and surrounding areas. I have been in the area for 25 years and I am a native Houstonian. I work with Coldwell Banker Champions, and my goal is to make you happy. I am very patient and understanding and I would love to have the opportunity to meet with you and to help you with your real estate needs.

Pam Saxton
Coldwell Banker United,REALTOR
18425 Champion Forest Dr, St 100
Spring, TX 77379
832-330-8368 cell
psaxton@cbunited.com
http://www.cbunited.com/pam.saxton
I would love to have the chance to help you, Anthony. Please feel free to call me at 281-415-7500. None of what you are wanting should be hard to find. Thank you,