Home Buying in Bushwick>Question Details

Anna_718, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

Looking for a 3 or 4 family in Bushwick preferably close to the myrtle/wykoff stop.

Asked by Anna_718, Brooklyn, NY Tue Jul 13, 2010

Affordability is important, please advise where to look or if you can recommend a good agent.

Answers

8
David Rogoff and Bonnie Chernin’s answer
Dear Anna,

We have experience with multi-families and estate sales in Bushwick and would be happy to help you. Contact David at the number below, and we will assist you.

Bonnie Chernin & David Rogoff
Fillmore Real Estate - Branch 19
917-593-4068 - David Mobile
646-318-5031 - Bonnie Mobile
Charles at Fillmore Real Estate, We have a large inventory of properties in Bush wick as well as any where in in Brooklyn. Call or email anytime. I hope you have contacted a mortgage professional ,if you haven't I can help with that as well
Hello Ana, I have access to several properties in and around Myrtle/ Wykoff area close to transportation and near the hospital. call me and I will be glad to assist you. 347.652.3341 Joe Ortiz ZipRealty Inc.
Dear Anna_718:

If you want call me, I can help you. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665
Cellular: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Anna,

You are on the right track seeking the help of a local Realtor. Good luck to you.
Anna

Sitting down with an agent that you as the same goals and drive you
do is going to be a little tricky. They will have to look at all the best out
comes to make it happen. We can find all of your request with a clear mind set.
Keep in mind that any local agent can help you in your search--in order to find an agent-- First and foremost make sure you like each other since you will be spending some time together. Interview two-three agencies and don’t be too concerned as to their locations; sometimes a local broker is no more skilled than one outside your area. Interview a few different agent from different realty companies. Ask about scheduling around your needs, who will choose the properties to be seen, can you expect updates on new listings and recently sold properties, and how often will communication occur, etc. Ask about current sales in your areas of interest, negotiating strategies, etc. The answers to such questions should determine whether you should enter into a business relationship with an individual broker. Buyers should be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Hi Anna, I have done some research into the Bushwick area as well as Ridgewood (due to its close proximity to the myrtle/wykoff stop but without knowing your situation it's difficult to know exactly what your budget is. Please feel free to contact me if I can assist you.

Ralph Windschuh
Certified Buyer Representative
Associate Broker
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009