Home Buying in Rochester>Question Details

Imcnewbury, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

Looking for a one shop, more or less, solutions for an overseas investor wanting to purchase a property or two. Been told 25% rental return net is

Asked by Imcnewbury, Orlando, FL Mon Dec 7, 2009

possible???

Answers

5
Lynn911.com Dallas Realtor’s answer
Where are you searching to purchase? Any where in USA or specific location?

I would recommend for you hire a real estate consultant who can review short/long term goals, establish business plan where is successful . Many concerns consider than making a financial mistake

National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Texas Mortgage Loan Officer, Credit Repair Lecturer
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lynn911
Lynn911

http://www.lynn911.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 13, 2009
While I agree that a 25% return would be nice ... it's most likely not practical. That being said, investment in real estate is a great investment for the long term.

I help many investors with their purchase and then I also offer property management services after the sale. I provide a turn key service for my clients which include the collection of rent and payment of expenses for my clients.

If I can help you through the process and answer any questions you may have by contacting me by phone or e-mail. 585.721.9857
You're certainly on the right track in focusing on net rental return, or capitalization rate, for evaluating any potential real estate investment. However, an annual return of 25% on a buy-and-hold strategy is extremely rare. My own area of upstate New York State, for example, rates historically in the top 10 every year nationwide for real estate investment property. And one of our better investments has a preliminary return rate of 11%. Yet net rental return is only a preliminary measure of success. You need to factor in some other criteria and ratios. I could send a succinct but powerful guide to you, and this would give you a true bottom- line approach for either buy-and-hold or buy and resell. And the wise investor does both in real estate. Above all, a quality Realtor anywhere in the U.S. can provide the turn-key program that should accomplish your goals. You just need to make sure, from the guide I could send you, that you've found the high-quality Realtor who will help you locate and evaluate the best performing properties. Those Realtors are few in number, just as the best properties are. But an informed consumer can find them, once you've gotten the brief information that you yourself will need.
Yes, this is possible.....however, it strongly depends on price, desirability of your location, HOA & other fees etc. Buying smart will certainly improve your experience and a good RE professional supporting your initiative wouls be most valuable.

Best wishes,
The Eckler Team
Michael Saunders & Company
billecklerteam@michaelsaunders.com
941-408-5363

Award Winning Customer Service
Sure, ez. Not a problem. America is for sale!