Home Buying in Dunwoody>Question Details

Readywilland…, Home Buyer in 30350

Looking for a nice, smaller property with privacy / DW, Sandy Springs area. 250-450K. No agents please. We are ready! Please reply if looking to sell.

Asked by Readywillandable, 30350 Fri Jan 20, 2012

Ready, willing and able "A" buyers looking for home in the Sandy Springs / Dunwoody area. If you are thinking of seling - with or without an agent - please let us know. Professional working couple - we well maintain a home. Please reply. We have time to fix up a place if needed as well. Just want to purchase a nice place, on nice street as soon as we can. Thank you.

Answers

3
Dear "Ready, Willing and Able",
First, I sincerely wish you had good luck with your search since this was posted in 2012!
Second, interesting that you say "no agents". I always wonder why folks say that. Do they have all the time in the world to go to their own jobs and also do a professional REALTOR's job?
Third, look at the responses: "Doesn't meet all of your criteria" and " Half block from Dunwoody in Gwinnett". Neither met your list of "wants".

I am proud to say I am a professional REALTOR. Best to choose someone who specializes in the area you want. The Clients are tying their dreams to the assistance of another person. Choosing an agent is an important process.

I am always happy to refer folks to an amazing agent in their desired area in Metro Atlanta.
Lynn B. Friedman, Broker
Atlanta Homes ODAT Realty
Currently selling 5416 N Peachtree Rd, just off Mt Vernon in Kingsley neighborhood. Doesn't meet all of your criteria below, but it may be worth a peek at the pictures on line. 1/2 acre corner lot, swim & tennis in Kingsley.
Have adorable 1500 sq.ft home on half acre lot . Professionally designed inside and out with huge old trees and gardens All brick with nice basement and low utilities and huge garage. Husband is lawyer to help with procedure. I am designer. Half block from Dunwoody in Gwinnett. Specifically designed for quiet and privacy on all sides.. Swim and Tennis