Joseph Truhon, Home Buyer in Thiells, NY

Looking for a nice 2 or 3 bedroom condo but well maintained

Asked by Joseph Truhon, Thiells, NY Mon Sep 30, 2013

Need to see before making any offer

Answers

6
We have a 1050 sq ft 2 bedroom, 2 full bath condo totally renovated everything new including the air conditioner and water heater. Walk in closets in both bedrooms. It's a 2nd floor unit overlooking the 17th hole on Deer Creek Country Club in Deerfield Beach Florida. Ceramic Floors throughout main living area hardwood floors in both bedrooms. This condo is furnished totally contemporary. We want to sell it as is completely furnished. We have not listed this Condo, have only thought about it. We are now getting serious and have decided to sell.

The Deer Creek community is meticulously maintaned.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 16, 2013
Hi. I have two in Deerfield Beach by the Intracoastal Waterways and close to the Beach.Both are 55+ communities. You may contact me at massakas@gmail.com or 561-901-4095.for more information and photos..
Helve Massakas
Dear Joseph,

Hi! You mentioned well maintained, but there is no mention of price. Send me your email with a price so I can look up properties for you, or just register on my website.

Susan Penn, PA, SFR, CDPE http://about.me/HomesForSale_SusanJPennPA
EWM Realtors® | A HomeServices of America Company | An Affiliate of Berkshire Hathaway
2000 Main Street, Suite 103 | Weston, FL 33326 l http://www.susanpenn.com
T: 954.306.7337 | C: 954.557.5993 | F: 954.515.0200 | penn.s@ewm.com |
Hi Joseph,

You can search in real-time on my web site http://www.debwolf.keyes.com, where you can add all your other search criteria such as price, location, HOA fee cap, age restrictions, rent or own, etc. The search pulls directly from the MLS, so is current and up-to-date as properties are listed and sold. When you find one, give me a call, text or email for more info. All my contact info is on the site.

Thanks for the question and happy house hunting!

Deb Wolf
Hi Joseph,

There are many nice neighborhoods in the Deerfield Beach area. I would love to help you find a condo if you can give me a little more information.

If you can give me a call and give me some more detailed information about the type of condo you are looking for, I can give you more information about the type of condo you would like. I look forward to hearing from you.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
Hello Joseph,

I need a lot more information. Price ? Investment or primary residence ? pets ? where ? beach, intra-coastal, golf view ?

Gary Hitchcock
Remax Pros
561-213-2252