Cosette1, Both Buyer and Seller in 28269

Looking for a new ranch style home in Charlotte, NC

Asked by Cosette1, 28269 Fri Jan 20, 2012

Answers

19
Cosette1, the first I have for you is more questions? I know answer a question with questions right haha...but my wife Rhonda and I do things a little different - our goal to make the process fun again..remember when buying a new home was fun...we do!

We love Charlotte have lived here a long time....be happy to help you (along with all the other agents haha) - in the meantime you might enjoy our blog South of Southpark...our newest offering - informative and funny
http://www.southofsouthpark.com/everybody-moves-nobody-gets-hurt/

all our contact info is there - feel free to text us or drop us an email...

Good Luck - Whatever you decide - Charlotte is Fantastic!
Mike & Rhonda Gibbons
http://www.southofsouthpark.com/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 25, 2012
We have 18 or months before we move. Right now I am just looking to see what houses are out there. I am looking for a 3-4 bed, house.
Flag Sun Apr 13, 2014
Good afternoon Cosette,
I'd be happy to help you find the right home for you. Give me a call!
-Darlene
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 23, 2012
Cosette,
Charlotte and the surrounding area loaded down with the ranch style homes. Some are up to date versions and others are the originals I grew up in the 1970's. If you would like a rodeo around up of a certain area of these ranchers just text me your email and I will find your home. 704-280-4283
Hello Cosette,

You have many, many choices. I suggest that you visit our area to get a feel for the sub-area that you want to live in. Many Mid-Western folks like the 28269 area and neighboring Cabarrus County as well. There are 4 ranch houses that I am showing to a buyer in Highland Creek on lMonday. The good news is that you have plenty of choice here in homes and banks. If you want me to go to work for you, then email me at robin.faison@gmail.com. We can get started right away.

Enjoy your spring vacation,
Robin
relocation
to Charlotte from Ohio for job.
Good morning, Cosette! It appears your write up you need to sell a home and looking to buy a ranch style home in 28269! Is your home currently on the market to be sold, under contract or looking for a professional to market for sell? Do you need/want to sell before you buy? Just looking to clarify.... Because, it is best not to put the horse before the cart! Ranches are very popular and range in size & price. What price range are you wanting? And what other specifics with your home are needed? Have you gotten pre-qualified? I have a great referred lender list, I'd be happy to share with you.
I am a professional Broker/Realtor/GRI/CDPE & have been selling for over 16 years full time working with both buyers & sellers! RE/MAX is a house hold name, plus is world wide and greatly recognized! So, if you do need to market your home for sale, please consider going with a Nationally known name! RE/MAX & I want to benefit you and help you with all your home needs! I can be reached directly @ 704.661.4166.
Best of Luck! And Please let me know, if I can help you!
Laura L. Miller
RE/MAX Executive Realty
Cosette1,

What a great question! I have a lot in Treetops at Cowans Ford with an elegant European look that can be built with your choices in the interior. There are many house plans to choose from on-line. There are plenty of builders who would love to have your business. With building costs and interest rates at lower costs than in many years, you can build your dream home. I have always liked Southern Living and Frank Betz floor plans. You can get good ideas looking at the plans on the websites of national builders- MI Homes, John Weiland, Toll Brothers, Pulte Homes, Shea Home, etc.

In addition, with so many ranch houses already built in neighborhoods all over Charlotte metro, you can pick one at a good price. Since you already live in the University area, you may have an idea of where you want to move to. I recommend speaking to a lender and a realtor to see what your purchasing ability is. I live in the University area, and have sold through out the broader geographic area for the last 15 years. Email me if you want my assistance.

Wishing you much success in 2012,
Robin Faison, broker
Good evening, Cosette.
There are about 250 NEW ranch style homes currently listed for sale in the Greater Charlotte region. Prices range from the $90's up - with prices varying based on your preferences about numbers of bedrooms and baths, home features, schools, lot features, etc. When buying a newly built home, you really should have a Buyer Agent Advocate representing you. A Trulia Blog about this is at: http://www.trulia.com/blog/dfisher/2011/09/buyer_agent_advoc…

If you want information on newer homes that have been previously owned, please ask. If you appreciate an answer, please give "thumbs up". For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a "best answer" click.
Cosette,

My hubby and I bought a ranch style home about a year ago that we refer to as our
Hello. I took a few minutes and set up a prepopulated search for you for ranches in the 28269 area. Click below for immediate access:

http://webhosts.ihouseelite.com/Web/AR422180/ListingSearch/l…

Of course, you can modify search any way you'd like and you will get ALL listings available that meet your criteria from ALL cooperating brokerage firms in Charlotte.

Belinda Agosto, CDPE, CIAS
Hines & Associates Realty LLC
19615 15-B Liverpool Parkway
Cornelius, NC 28031

Direct/Text: 704.200.8823
Fax: 866.681.5494
SKYPE: belinda.agosto@gmail.com

http://www.CharlotteHomeConnect.com
http://www.CharlotteForeclosureRescue.com
Cosette,

Ranch style homes are avaialbel in the 28269 area. the question becomes what you are looking for in the home. How many bedrooms do you want? Size of home? Are you looking for one with a garage? What features are important to you?

i would be happy ot send you list fo homes that meet your search criteria ro you can view and search on your own through my website and see what is avaialble daily that meets your needs.
Web Reference: http://www.davedicecco.com
I have sold a lot of homes in North Charlotte(university). I would love to help you. Call me and I can start sending you homes via email to preview. Thanks 704-281-1865. Sondra Blaser
Web Reference: http://www.sondrablaser.com
Hello Cosette1,

I would be happy to assist you in your home search. Also, if you are not set on Charlotte, I can search for your new home in North Mecklenberg and Cabarrus counties, just minutes outside Charlotte. If you are in need of mortgage rep, I have that info as well. I look forward to hearing from you.

Tony Orefice
Broker/Realtor
Wilkinson & Associates
980-254-7263
Hey!
I recently listed a ranch home last week. If you are strictly looking for new construction I am familiar with some good communities that would satisfy your needs.
Contact me directly for information about my buyer services that would cost you nothing.

John Siddons
704 - 458 - 1843
John.siddons@prucarolinas.com
http://Www.searchcharlotte.com
What price range are you looking in? Have you been preapproved for a mortgage? I notice that your "name" says both buyer and seller - will you have a home to sell? I would love to help you find a new ranch, and help you sell your home if that is needed. Please contact me at 704-451-3895 or email me at ArrieroRealty@gmail.com. With over 20+ years of service in the Charlotte Metropolitan area, we have many satisfied clients.

Debbie Arriero
Arriero Realty, Inc.
mailto://ArrieroRealty@gmail.com
What is your price range? I would be happy to email you some ranch homes in the 28269 area. That is the area I work and live in. Please contact me with your email address and I will send them to you.

April Crowder
Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS
704-533-2220
When you are looking for a new ranch style home do you mean new construction or a resale. The inventory is beginning to get some what better now that the holidays are over. There are some things that you should prepare for before starting to look for a home. My website has detail lists for buyers and sellers of tips and facts that may help you starting out. Depending on the areas of Charlotte you are looking will have a big affect on the price you will have to pay for your home. There is a great search engine tool that I can provide for you that will begin to send you homes that hit the market so that you can get an idea of price point and location. Please visit me on my website at http://www.carolina-real-estate.com or call me at 704-607-7514 .. I have many years experience in helping people find just that right home.
Please give us a call 434-709-8083 ask for Bob, we are lincensed in NC and VA, have listing in the Charlotte area...Thanks
Cosette,

I just listed a ranch home with a bonus room upstairs yesterday. It is t brand new but it is upgraded with hardwood floors,granite, etc.

I'm happy to email that listing to you or help you find others.

Amy Baker
704-258-1459
Amy.Baker@allentate.com