Archraj, Home Buyer in Chantilly, VA

Looking for a new home in Ashburn area (around $600000). Lennar or Brookfield? Actually havent heard good reviews about either! So please suggest!

Asked by Archraj, Chantilly, VA Wed Feb 26, 2014

Answers

10
Ashburn area has many builders to chose from you will always find good or bad comments when the questions are asked. Its a good idea to talk to some of the home owners of the communities and always take the comments with a grain of slat.
I am surprised that you have not heard good things about them. They are very attentive and responsive to their clients. There are other great builders in the Ashburn area such as Van Metre and Miller and Smith.

Jerome Huggup
703-599-8905
jeromehuggup@gmail.com
Keller Williams Realty - Loudoun Gateway

We are the construction representatives building modular homes specializing in Construction Management for the Northern Virginia, Maryland and Metro DC areas. There are several floor plans that would meet the criteria you are looking for.

We guide each customer throughout the entire homebuilding process, from well before construction begins until long after move-in day. Even after you’ve settled in, we strive to continue to keep you 100% satisfied in your new home, with regularly scheduled visits from Bill and our Customer Care Team.

Customize Your Design: After reviewing our floor plans, you can select a plan that best suits you. you may revise the plan as much as necessary until you are satisfied with the design of your modular home keeping in mind your budget and needs.
We can build a 600K house with upgrades included. One that you custom...not just a cookie cutter home .

Lets meet and we can introduce ourselves and speak about your options. Thanks, Bill

WRYonker Construction LLC
703-926-2416 direct
443-487-8603 fax
Hi, Archraj
This is Mark Sun. I am Local Realtor at Ashburn area. I suggest Lennar, because this builder has good quality control & more std features and good layout.
Right now I offer new construction 2% rebate @ Closing.
I offer full listing @ 3.5%. I offer resale home up-to 1.5%.
Please contact to me @ 202-361-9756 or mark.sun@realtydirect.com
Check out http://www.c21redwood.com for a great search that you can filter by school and neighborhood!

-Adrienne
On a related subject, I am currently the lender on two Lennar Homes and one Ryan Homes. There are some serious things about builder contracts and closing costs we need to talk about. My clients were shocked to find out and almost ruined the deal for them.

One of my closings is delayed and to be honest, that is normal. You have to stay on these builders to complete on time. With 60 days remaining you must start the weekly inquires about meeting the closing deadline. In their world, the "squeaky wheel gets the oil."

I am a top-rated internet lender with hundreds of satisfied customer testimonials on various websites.

Builder's in-house lenders will offer huge discounts. You are actually paying for this with the higher rate they charge. In addition, if you need this discount, I have offered my clients the same discount but at a lower rate.

GSF Mortgage is a Direct Lender with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae.

Ray Stevens
Branch Manager
RStevens@GoGSF.com
Tacky... and ignorant.
Flag Fri Apr 4, 2014
Please be in touch with me and I can help you with your search. I live in the Ashburn area and would love to help you feel good about your purchase. Please be in touch. Janice Lupia, Keller Williams Realty, janicelupia@verizon.net or 703-727-9791
Hi Archraj,

How are you? Hope all is well. I can recommend some good real estate agents to you who service that area. Please give me a call or text and I would be more than happy to assist you. You can also check out these Chantilly VA Houses for sale

http://www.buyandsellnewhomes.com/idx/search.html?refine=tru…
Hi Archraj,

Hi Archraj,