Ken, Home Buyer in Winter Springs, FL

Looking for a "move-in ready" home with Mother-in-law suite/separate appt. Prefer updated older home near center of town, quaint... w/curbside appeal.

Asked by Ken, Winter Springs, FL Sun Nov 17, 2013

Answers

5
We have a home we are about to put on the market in Fairhope. It has a mother-in-law suite with a breezeway separating it from the main house. Very private location but still within walking distance of downtown Fairhope. The new elementary school is about .3 of a mile away. Beautiful area with deeded beach access. The address is 1 Druid Hill Drive.
I would be interested in your home. call 251-265-1188 because I would like to relocate to Fairhope. Thanks!
Flag Wed Jan 22, 2014
I have seen several properties in the Fairhope area that sound like what you're looking for. Getting the location you want is going to depend on budget. Give me a call and I'll be glad to get started ASAP in researching the options and arranging the showings if you're not already working with another agent to provide this dedicated service.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 17, 2013
Best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent. EBAs only work with homebuyers and there is never a conflict of interest that will jeopardize your negotiating position. Visit http://www.naeba.org for a referral to an Exclusive Buyer's Agent in your area.

I've had a book published on Amazon called Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You. It'll be the best $6 you've ever spent. Follow the link below.

Best of luck!

Alysse Musgrave
214-734-3863
Alysse@HelpUBuyAmerica.com
http://www.helpubuyamerica.com
Hi Ken! I'd love to help you find something! Please call me at 251-786-5324 or email me directly at julieachimon@yahoo.com so that I can get more info from you. Thank you so much! Julie Achimon
Hello Ken!

Are you looking for a rental or a home to purchase? Do you know how many bedrooms/bathrooms you want? One or two stories? Do you already have financing set up?

Please email me with your answers! theholtrealestategroup@gmail.com